Favorite Playable Character

Auron is the most hard hitting and is always in my party but I have to go with Kimahri as my favorite :D

My favourite character is Tidus.

LolI always liked lulu everytime lulu wasn't in my party for any reason I got owned!!!

Come on guys, more effort please. Try telling us WHY these characters are your favourite. One liners are generally regarded as spam.

As for me, my favourite playable character has gotta be Lulu. I loved how unique she was, from her dress sense to her personality. I have a fondness for mages too, and during the main storyline, Lulu's pretty much invaluable, I can't imagine defeating Evrae without her, for example.

i think i liked all of them to be honest.

Tidus- he was the kind who wanted to prove to himself and everyone else how strong he is and that he's here to help. his attack skills were awesome and it was easy to level him up. i really loved the relationship between him and yuna but it was soo sad when he had to leave her b/c he was fading or something. he was hawt too lol

Auron- as Talon said, he was one of the hard-hitting characters who gives a full blown attack on the enemies. i especially liked him b/c he was quiet but straight to the point about things. he was very dependable too but then he had to die >>

Yuna- i like yuna but she was more of a healing type of the party, her hits werent great at all but her magic was very good. i only used her for that and to strengthen up her aeons and such.

Lulu- i loved her black magic. they were so beast and she was always in my party. she also explained things that were happening and trying to make Tidus understand the world he was in.

Rikku and Kimahri were okay characters. i loved how Rikku stuck up for Yuna and vowed to help her out and stuff. the same as Kimahri, he also had his dealings to deal with and he wanted to do that on his own.

all the characters were my favorite.

My favorite would have to be Tidus. He is extremely fast and powerful and I love his personality. When he found out that Yuna would die if she summoned the final aeon and Tidus had been cheering it on the whole time, I felt really bad for him. Like REALLY bad :(

Next would have to be Yuna. She is not only amazingly powerful but her personality is great! to sacrifice herself so young just to help the world for 10 years is an amazing sacrifice. For ANY age really! I love her powerfulness a little too much, it has been a while since I played the game but after Holy, can't she go through a bit of Rikku's then Lulu's pathes? I am not sure but I remember her getting steal and and mug and all that =D Holy against seymour 3 woo!

Third would be Kimahri. He is just so cool! I have a thing for beasts though (Red XIII!) and even then I have a thing for spears haha. I love taking him through Rikku's path, he gets so much HP!

then it would have to be:
~Wakka (He gets pretty powerful even tho many of my friends hate him)
~Rikku (somehow, for some reason managed to replace Lulu with Blk Magic)
~Lulu (Until Rikku gets the ara's, personality-wise I would probably like her 2nd but this list is about play time)
~Auron (Everyone loves him so I decided not to use him, I never do. Sure he is powerful but...idk...i just...dont)

~also, I have a habit of over training my people. Seeing Wakka get like stop and haste was fairly cool. Not to mention Tidus, Holy master! etc. etc.

Yuna, she was my favorite! her resemblance to two other of may fav FF girls was striking, not only how she acted but how she looked :mark: Her likeness to them was awesome but she was still so original in her own way.

Not to mention she's the strongest character you can have in your team XD

Last edited:
my fav is cloud he his buster sword rocks its a momento he send all his enemies to walls by hitting
His omnislash rocks it just wears out enemies in some awesome blows the last blow rocks its damage is atleast 4321 damage depending on you lvl
thanks

They were all great in their own way (except Kimahri xDD), but Yuna would have to be my favourite, followed by Auron. Yuna was so sweet and kind, yet determined. She was a pretty epic character xP
And so was Auron >.> Especially for a dead guy. Really wise, strong, and just pro xDD
And is it just me, or does Auron remind anyone of Vincent? xD

I can't say which is my absolute favorite. FFX was probably the first FF in which really ALL playable characters get at least 9 out of 10 points. But if I have to be really picky, I'd say Wakka, Lulu, Rikku and Auron. And Tidus and Yuna and Kimahri...

How have I never posted in this thread!?

Favourite playable character is Wakka for the simple reason if you stat max him you can kick some serious arse in the monster arena/dark aeons with his Attack Reels. Defo my favourite by miles

Sorry Auron :sad:

auron is my absolute favorite and boss well i didnt really like any boss most off them made me mad so i guess i dont have one

my fav is cloud he his buster sword rocks its a momento he send all his enemies to walls by hitting
His omnislash rocks it just wears out enemies in some awesome blows the last blow rocks its damage is atleast 4321 damage depending on you lvl
thanks
This thread is only about FFX. There is a similar thread in each FF section on this site if that's any help

At the moment my Yuna is brilliant- I have her ultimate weapon, she's hitting for 5-6000 on some baddies and she's got strong black magic with 1mp cost.

Honestly? I would have to say Jecht, but he's not playable now is he. So the next best thing would be Auron.

Auron was actually a wuss at first, and always asking Braska (sp?) not to do what he had to do... but when he well... you know.. (trying to not reveal spoilers) He became an experienced individual. So when he tried to prevent Sin from coming back another time, I stood by all of his convictions and loved him to the fullest. He reminds me of some of the choices I've made in my own life, where I've been burnt by experience, but at least I learned from it.

All the other characters.. are well.. not up to par as him.

Rikku and Lulu.

Rikku is just so bloody cute... I'd say she's the only "cheery"-type FF character that I really like. Not very useful in combat, but her personality so makes up for it.

Lulu is the very definition of feminine (and I'm not talking about her bust size -_-). Intelligent and mind-blastingly powerful. ...She just kicked ass, hands down.

The rest I didn't like that much, or at all. =\ Yuna was too damn nice and boring. Tidus was a jock. -_- I hated Wakka's initial infatuation with religion. Auron is the stereotype badass with a huge sword, which is something I never liked. And I thought that Kimahri was plainly useless. ...That and I had a problem with him taking his potions and remedies and whatnot straight out of his underwear during combat.

I liked all the characters in FFX either because they were awesome in battle or cool characters. Well I actually hate Kimhari because he has no personality (I can relate to) or any use in battle.

Yuna was awesome because of her white magic and her Aeons, plus she was nice.
Lulu was just looks so different from everybody, powerful black mage, and she uses dolls to fight, which is pretty cool :P
Wakka was funny to watch because he took down mosters by throwing blitzballs at 'em and he was strong. GOES TO SHOW YOU DON'T NEED A HUGE SWORD HUH. a lot characters have "sword" envy.
Tidus was the main character and he was really bubbly, which is kinda rare amongst all the emo FF characters. Yeah I just liked him, didn't use him in battle though
Auron was a badass, he was good in battle so he, Yuna and Lulu were always in my team, but don't you think he is just a little bit similar to vincent valentine? I mean in DoC they even use the same voice actor!
Rikku... Cute and really cheery, plus she was Yunas cousin and al bhed, so naturally i like her. And she had the mix ability.
Seymor was OK, I just liked him because he helped me out that one time
And Kimhari sucked balls

Yeah my party constantly had Yuna, Lulu and Auron in it, but sometimes Wakka took Lulu's place.

But don't you think that this game had a very good cast of females? I mean sure Lulu's bust size was usually higher then her health :-)P) but at least there clothing wasnt so revealing.

Like a certain Playboy bunny Fran...

My favorite would probably in terms of personality would have to be Kimari (don't know how to spell i know); he was always so direct, so honest and straightforward!

I always liked using Tidus, Rikku and Yuna. I used these three against nemesis in the monster arena

Mod edit: Could you please add a little bit more to your post? Just elaborate a tad, thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is one of the rare games where I don't have a strong favorite. If I had to pick one, I'd go with Auron, but I enjoyed using Lulu, Wakka, and Kimahri just as well. Auron's got the sage badass thing going for him, Lulu is so handy with that magic mojo, Wakka can end up dealing major damage, and Kimahri's Lancet ends up creating a real powerhouse of a character.

I really could have done without Tidus' whining and Yuna's.... halting....speech...mannerisms. I honestly think I would have been fine with Yuna as a character if I'd played the game on mute. XD

Auron, simply Auron. This guy, did most of the work in the party. He knew everything that was going to happen, before it happened. He survived Yunalesca's attack long enough to give his message to Kimarhi to find Yuna and bring her to Besaid. He was the one who found his way into Dream Zanarkand and basically became Tidus's surrogate father, he also brought Tidus out of the dream world and into reality.

His attacks in the game were the most impressive, he was always my go to guy for strength. He also was my go to for tough bosses, his specials were some of the best.

I love Auron so much, his attitude, his backstory, he is definately one of my all time favourite Final Fantasy guys.

Plus, he's really sexy....*blushes*

Auron, simply Auron. This guy, did most of the work in the party. He knew everything that was going to happen, before it happened. He survived Yunalesca's attack long enough to give his message to Kimarhi to find Yuna and bring her to Besaid. He was the one who found his way into Dream Zanarkand and basically became Tidus's surrogate father, he also brought Tidus out of the dream world and into reality.

His attacks in the game were the most impressive, he was always my go to guy for strength. He also was my go to for tough bosses, his specials were some of the best.

I love Auron so much, his attitude, his backstory, he is definately one of my all time favourite Final Fantasy guys.

Plus, he's really sexy....*blushes*

I agree with just about that whole thing. Except for the sexy thing, but I can understand XD.

I think Auron was probably the strongest story character out of the entire group, plus he was just so badass. First he's mysteriously on the ledge in Zanarkand, then his 'This is Your Story' scene...God. Then he finally makes his re-entrance showing off that big sword as he slices down a dragon.

Often with the 'know it all' characters, they can bug you just because they know everything. With Auron though, it seemed like he knew everything because he had to. It was just his way of keeping a promise to an old friend and once it was fulfilled...he was done.

But that's all story. Playable rise, I still liked him the best. His attack was insane, plus everyone except Tidus had the utmost respect for him, not that Auron really cared anyway XD. Sometimes I thought he seemed kind of uncomfortable with the attention actually. His weapon is awesome and for most of the game, he's the best way to take out not just shelled enemies, but most high HP ones. I like to conserve my magic as well, so Auron was preferred a lot of the time.

Unlike nearly any other Final Fantasy though, I played all of the characters fairly equally, except Kimahri. Granted, the game helped with pushing you that way, but in general I liked most of the characters so used them fairly equally. Honestly, I would take Auron out because I was afraid I was using him too much and not giving others enough attention, haha.

I used Wakka alot, His ball really helped with the flying types.
Team I used most:

Tidus
Wakka
Lulu

The team was brilliant with all aspects of the battles. I just wish that I used some other characters more.
Maybe a replay?

My favourite playable character would have to be Yuna. And as far as for battling goes, she can use summons, so that right there is :awesome: because Bahamut is my favourite FF summon (got his HP to well over 60000. :D).

And of course I have her ultimate weapon (or Celestial...), so her attacks deal big damage, as well as her spells, and she is a likeable character, I like pretty female characters, so yeah. :P

Back