Favorite Playable Character

Lulu! She was my best character when i was still playing. Her magic attacks are great as well as her when there are cut-scenes. The part where her baby kicked and when she gave birth to baby Vidina in FF X-2 we're really nice.

I still haven't forgiven Square for forcing Lulu to go through 9 months of pregnancy in a corset. CURSE YOU, LAZY ANIMATORS. She'd have looked great in something loose and flowing. Poor woman.

Could you please put a little more effort into your posts? We don't accept posts like this in the post count section. Perhaps explain why Kimahri is your favourite playable character.

Auron. He was just really calm throughout most of the game and always knew what was going on. At the end, he gets more serious because he knows how important their task is to everyone.

I think Tidus... lol. He was just quick enough to get MOST enimies. Plus he seemed like a pretty lucky guy.

Tidus is definately my favorite playable character. just the way he acts and the way he tries to look afetr Yuna throughout the whole game, even though there are the other guardians he still acts like he is the only one there.

Also the way he acts and holds himself, he kinda reminds me of a longer haired me.

Tidus would be my first choice. Not only did I love his character and his determination to protect Yuna, I loved using him in battle. He was so fast! I managed to get his stats really up there and doing some seriously massive damage. Another one is Lulu. She's actually my favourite FF character. I just really adored her character and I love how she's like a big sister to Yuna. Not to mention her magic attacks where awesome! Doublecast ftw! :yay:

Rikku is my favorite, hands down. Some people didn't like her because she was perky nad happy, and slightly annoying, but I found her character to be absolutely endearing. I even started to use the term "disateriffic" in everyday conversation becuase of her. She kept the story from becoming way too dark, and always looked on the bright side. I just loved her.

My favorite would HAVE to be Auron - If you look back, He used to be just like Tidus!
Now look at him, Strong, brave and has a "I don't give a S***" attitude!

My second favorite would have to be Rikku, I fell in love with her cuteness - and how she spoke was just so...Kawaii~

My third favorite would be...Kimahri - Although he doesn't speak much, and scared the Chocobo Feathers outta me, He was really kind and sweet to Yuna as a child...And the fact that he puts his life in front of others is just...Beautiful...

I am going to have to go with Auron. He was and is one of the most bad ass characters that Square ever made, I think he was even better than Barret. And Barret was all bad ass, but any way I loved how he was a quiet type who only spoke up when he had something really good to say. And he is one of the best fighters in the game. Not only when you take is his full path on the Sphere Grid but when your done you can go down Tidus's path and that makes him the strongest fastest character in the game. Just full of awesome sauce.

my favourite is Rikku definitely, i just love that she is so open and happy and full of energy :D and she starts with being quick and i like her overdrive ^^ i always used it alot.

My fave would have to be Auron, just for his brute force and cool looks. Second best would be Wakka for his humor or goofiness.

My favourites are Tidus and Yuna, Tidus because his a tank and because i liked using him in blitzball , and Yuna because she is really useful in battles, because of her summons.

My favorite playable character would have to be Auron hands down. There's no debate when it comes to his sheer awesomeness! Second would have to be Yunie simply because she's just so damn adorable to me. :D

Auron is the most hard hitting and is always in my party but I have to go with Kimahri as my favorite :D

LolI always liked lulu everytime lulu wasn't in my party for any reason I got owned!!!

I think the only playable character i didnt like was LuLu because she always seemed to be complaining, It also didnt help that i took yuna both the white and black magic routes on the sphere grid so i barley used LuLu at all. For most of the game Auron was my favourite because he kicked ass!! but towards the end i began to prefer Tidus to Auron, when he stopped focusing on returning to Zanarkand and went after SIN.

Back