Favorite Playable Character

wakka is the most strongest character in my team, i dunno clearly why and he is not the main character tho. Maybe because of his limit break. I remember on beating dark aeon (of course with no yojimbo) I'm prioritize his overdrive among others.

but regardless of game (who is the strongest) i really like the role of Auron in the story. Actually this is the best FF for me when it comes to storyline.

wakka is the most strongest character in my team, i dunno clearly why and he is not the main character tho. Maybe because of his limit break.
Wakka's Attack Reels can be extremely lethal, combined with Break Damage Limit, and getting 2 hits per slot. In the end, I'd say he beats out Auron and Tidus for damage output, becoming the top damage dealer in the game (when fully utilized). If math serves me correctly, a perfect Attack Reel maxes out at 1,199,988 HP damage. :O Pretty useful against Omega, Dark Aeons, etc.

We all know Auron is a beast physically, but his overdrives are nothing to laud overall.

Back