Veteran
Gil
FFXIV
Rever Seurwit
FFXIV Server
Faerie
Free Company
Timber Owls <Owls>
cuz of the goal org. XIII had, i wonder how many ppl would wanna help them, simply by eliminating the heartless, honestly i understood their goal and didn't think it was so bad

I would have helped them too. They just wanted a heart to feel like a person. Was what they were doing really that bad? Not imo. And they had those cool looking black cloaks and darkness at there disposal. Yep, i would side with them

well they didnt need to interfere so bad with other worlds to get what they wanted, but that was exactly my point, they only wanted to be whole, their actions werent so good, but theier intensions were kinda justified imo...

I really wanted to help them too. I mean one of the sadest points for me was when hearts were falling, and the underling nobodies were trying to catch the hearts but couldn't... that really hit me. So, yeah. I was kinda on the 'bad' guys side.

I think Kingdom Hearts did quite a poor job of avoiding Organisation XIII becoming 'designated villains': as in, these are the bad guys, regardless of what they're doing and why.

I think that throughout the Kingdom Hearts series, it's implicit that meddling with Kingdom Hearts itself generally has negative consequences for the rest of the world(s).

Can't help feeling bad for them. I'd want to feel somethin' too. If you're not whole, you just get that empty void inside. Obviously it's not a good thing. I know they were supposed to be villains, but I'd help them out.

well my veiw is since they cant feel and all they dont necisarily realize the severity of their actions and are only trying to do what they must to feel again, if i were sora i would tell xemnas to call the heartless on me, take em all out, the kill all the bad nobodies that just got hearts right then and there. problem solved, they feel and the heartless are gone. thats obnly my honest opinion tho, im not tryin to stsrt an argument

I did feel bad for them <.< They didn't feel, though, so they were absolute pains in the ass when it came to being 'nice' and such. So while their cause was kinda sad, I wouldn't have sided with them.

I was kinda half and half. Like I didn't really feel BAD for them y'know? But like, I would have definately helped them out if the choice was given in the game. Well... except for Demyx... he was obnoxious

I would have deff. Helped them. Although they were a bit radical about their decisions, in the end, all they wanted was to be whole again. I would have sided with them, and found another way help them achieve their goal.

Back