KHII goofy dead

crazylloyd99

Ex-Soldier
Gil
who thought goofy was dead when he riskt his life 2 safev the king and were you emotinol:rant:

*raises hand* Truth be told I almost cried. But part of my brain was like, "You're an idiot. No way would they kill the Goofster off. Duh."

I can't believe i did but i actually thought he was dead I was thinking it can't possibly just be Sora and Donald now

But! Alas he came back good old goofy

At one point I did begin to think that Goofy was dead. I was thinking it wasn't fair that they would kill off Goofy. But he came back!XD

Nah. Kind of thought that it would be like one of those moments in the old Disney Films where your made to believe that a character died during the movie and then he slowly awakes up later fooling the main character..

During the battles with Squall, Cloud and Tifa helping you just kept on Goofy to suddenly to return at one moment and was right. Just kind of felt like it was like the Jungle Book where your made to believe that Balo got killed by the Villian only to find out that he was just knocked out into a small coma..

I didn't think he was dead at first. As the events started to unfold, I thought "damn, he really is gone." Then, out of nowhere, he pops up and is perfectly fine.

I don't think it crossed my mind that he might actually be dead. Goofy isn't the kind of person to truly die, just like Donald and many more of the Disney cartoon characters are.

Not just because they are cartoons but because they come from ludicrous worlds where the closest to death would probably leave a whale sized lump on your forehead which you will spring back from as soon as the scene fades after a few moments of pulsating red light from the bump.

I can't really remember that scene very well, which I think sums up even more how I pretty much knew he would live. I don't think it seriously crossed my mind that he could die from that.

They'd have got some complaints if they did kill him off though. :D A lot of kids would probably cry.

Nah, I didn't think Goofy was dead. I just figured, like Pika said, that it was one of those Disney moments where you think the character might be dead but it turns out that they're not. It was a sad moment in the game, but not enough to move me like some games have. Plus it'd be silly to have a Disney character of all characters die, especially Goofy.

I don't really remember, but I know I was feeling shocked when that happened to Goofy, so it's likely that I did think "omg, he's dead! D="

Seeing a pissed off Mickey was rather epic too O.O

i was actually hoping he died...reason being, lose goofy=gain king mickey? have two keyblade wielders? i was dissapointed to see he lived tbh...

i was actually hoping he died...
I was like that, I'm not a huge fan of Goofy in Kingdom Hearts, he plays a brilliant role and he has a good battle style, he just generally annoys me, well mainly in KHII, I liked him in KH and CoM, and I wish I had him in 358/2 Days, but KHII, not so much.

It was obvious he wasn't going to die the fact is it's Disney, if anyone was going to die it would have been one of Square Enix's characters XD, Mickey, Donald and Goofy are the three main ambassadors of Disney, they were never going to kill off any of those. :wacky:

When Goofy died I got really mad but i realised I havn't been playing the game for that long they can't just kill of one of the main characters.

I
Seeing a pissed off Mickey was rather epic too O.O

Gotta agree with this ! :3 That mouse is always cheerful happy and outgoing..
And seeing the mouse in a [* Rage/ how dare you ! * ] kinda mode was just epic !

Was thinking about this bit again and was thinking that it was kinda hard to be sad during this moment after Donald says " - I'm sorry about the Ice Cream.. "

It's just- Too hard to be sad and you feel really guilty about cracking up in laughter..
But you just can't help it. A close Friend is dead and you apologize about stealing his Ice cream..
:dave:

I was DEVASTATED.
B: ":ness: WHAAT."

Because I was little (okay. Like 10-11.) and Dad was like "No way, he can't be dead. You'll see.", so I never actually thought he was gonna stay dead.
In my most recent playthrough I found myself wishing he had :grumpy: I hate that guy.

It's been ages since I first played KHII but I don't think I thought he was dead at the time. To be honest if Nomura were to kill Goofy he would be the most evil person on the planet.

It was a Wtf moment for sure. I was sad, but at the same time, it is Goofy. This guy can probably survive anything. I was very happy when he came back later on. I like my Donald, Goofy, Sora team! Yeah.... That was a serious moment.

Back