The manga?

DarkClaymore

Fatal Noob
Gil
Did anyone read the KH manga?

Because I wanted to know whatever I game's plot is there.
I will probably never be able to play the game, so I want at least to read the manga in order to understand the plot better.

I own the first two manga. I don't even want them anymore. They have some good art, and the storyline is kind of aimed towards a younger audience more geared towards the Disney part of the franchise.

I've never bought the manga, whilst I like to own things it seemed a bit pointless as they just ended up online for me to read anyway D; They're quite handy for the story, you don't get as much detail as in the games obviously but you should pick up the storyline quite easily.

I have the first three volumes of KH1 and the first volume of the KH2 manga. The manga is okay, but like Hope Estheim said, it's not as detailed as the game.

I've seen the mangas around, and thought they looked pretty damn cool. I was even thinking about getting some for Christmas. I still might get them, but for my Lil Broski. He loves KH. I think he's the one that made me really love it as well. Anyway, I might get these for him for next Christmas. He'll enjoy the colors and all that.

My fave part of the Manga is when Hades calls Maleficent a "Frigid Bitch" :lew:

Manga's tend to be WAY more graphic and violent than what they are based on... So seeing a bunch of bloody Disney Characters was interesting to say the least...

Back