Cloud vs. Lightning

_Tya_

Chocobo Breeder
Gil
I just got this idea today, Cloud vs Lightning, what do you say. Who would win? Who is better?
I say Cloud because Lightning is based on his character (so she seems like...I dunno Cloud's sister ???)

Who do you choose???

Last edited:
lightening is better with guns(from what ive seen in pics and demos)whereas cloud wields the huge freaking buster sword that can split into 7 and vise versa,but,it would be lightening,because her long range can quickly overpass clouds melee without having to get to close,and shes hot for a cg character(no im not wierd)but,the true question is,in an three way brawl(does anyone else think that sounds sexual)who would win,cloud,noctis or lightening,that would be hard,but i think it would end somewhere with noctis and lightening in a hotel room with a sign on the door saying no kids allowed,and cloud sitting next to the door crying in a hello kitty sense

oh whoops, thanks :eek:
1st post...I was bound to do something wrong

Last edited:
^ Dont worry about it :monster:

Lightning would win, she'd flash her tits, distract Cloud, then kick him in the nob, and while he's writhing on the floor she'd jump on him afew times

Although light is one of the few heroes who have bullet timed, cloud is a hypersonic++ with a lightning dodging feat, he speedblitzes for the win.

Well, if she doesn't flash Cloud(like said)then she'd lose. Wait--no, I take that back. Cloud wouldn't hit a girl so Lightning would win.

Well, if she doesn't flash Cloud(like said)then she'd lose. Wait--no, I take that back. Cloud wouldn't hit a girl so Lightning would win.

He went toe to toe with Rosso The Crimson. I am sure he would hit a girl if his life depended on it. :mokken:

As for the question of who would win, I would have to say Cloud. As I know a whole lot about him, what augments him, and his fighting prowess, I say that he would have a better chance than she would. Unless she went full on with her Gunblade's gun function, she might not stand a chance.

so basically cloud with tits and a wig vs cloud

sounds like a winner to me :monster:

L, :ffs: Lightning is not Cloud.

Also, did Cloud really land blows on Rosso? I can't remember. :hmmm:

L, :ffs: Lightning is not Cloud.

Also, did Cloud really land blows on Rosso? I can't remember. :hmmm:

Actually lightning was designed to be the female version of cloud.

We only saw them clash blades and they dissapeared in an energy flare.

However ultimania(http://ultimania.ff7compilation.net/profile/cloud.php) implies rosso ran away as she would be heavily outclassed. She was defeated by base vincent.

Here:
"Cloud fights off an assassin of DeepGround's Tsviets, Rosso, ferociously."

Meaning she tried to battle against him but was quickly outclassed and ran away. Also cloud`s mission was to destroy the mako reactors, so he wouldnt pursue her.

They based her off of Cloud, but that doesn't make them the same person is what I was saying. :x

Cloud. He has much more body mass. Lightning is basically badass girl but we still need to make her look sexy so we are only going to make her look slightly athletic.

is too

don't make me go find the transparency comparison :awesome:

Man i couldnt belive it when i saw it:awesome:, even though it`s the exact face, the characters are different in certain aspects.

82uf2fb_1.jpg

Last edited:
What`s her magic going to help her in when cloud tanks megaflares to the face:awesome:

And thats a much better pic to post thanks!

Sorry :wacky: but I can see the difference from her face to Cloud. :ahmed:

Her eyes; more wide, Cloud's smaller
Nose: her's is more strait and button-ey, Cloud's got a slight bump on the bridge
mouth: she has two big lips, Cloud's mouth is a thin line practically
hair: pink and long, his short, spikey and blonde
Cheek: She has more definition to her cheek-bones, too :wacky:

However, no one is denying the fact that they look like they can be sister and brother(twins that is). They share resemblence but that's about it. She's still not Cloud. :ahmed:And that's all I care for. :mokken:

Back