Thick or Thin hair?

I go into rage mode dealing with the very little hair on my head right now. It's an annoyance created by aliens, just to piss me off.

Anyway, if I had to choose I'd go thin. The less hair the better. It's horrible. I remember wanting long hair like Triple H when I was a kid. That was stupid. I'd rather take Shawn Michaels' hair. Nice and thin. Still a headache, but not as much.

I have incredibly thick, thick hair. It's naturally curly too, so that gives it extra volume! My hair is so thick, that folks at salons have literally said, "Oh, this is going to dull my scissors." I remember some movie of a teenage girl suddenly finding out that she's a princess and these people were trying to brush her hair out with a brush and the handle snapped off.

THAT ACTUALLY HAPPENED TO ME. And it was a wooden brush, too.

My hair is so thick I wear it up or in a braid during summer because it's so damn hot.

I have very, thick hair. It's a blessing and a curse sometimes, but I also get to flaunt it so yay. ^_^

I have thin hair and I'm not entirely appreciative of it. Sure, it's easier to take care of but I always feel like I may end up balding very soon. I would be totally okay if my hair stayed like this for decades to come, but with my thin hair I'm worried about it, especially because of other family members whose hair thinned out.

I also don't really like the look of it on me. It makes my face look really big and you can see my forehead through my bangs. Even though my hair is awkwardly wavy, it would probably look better if it was thick and didn't look so stringy.

I remember some movie of a teenage girl suddenly finding out that she's a princess and these people were trying to brush her hair out with a brush and the handle snapped off.

You mean the Princess Diaries? :lew: Love that movie ♥

I have pretty thick hair, although it isn't CRAZY thick. It used to be more-so. I have naturally wavy sorta curly hair, but I use sleekening shampoo, conditioner, spray, cream, AND I straighten my hair. So in the end my hair is not very thick at all!

Thick hair is more fun to style than thin hair, but it can be a HUGE pain in the ass. It's funny because so many people with thin hair wish they had thick hair, and vice versa :lew: I'm happy with my hair, but I could never grow it out too long. Then it becomes impossible :damon:

My hair has actually thinned out a lot from some of the medication I've had to take over the past couple of years :(

That was pretty much the reason I had to get it cut shorter. It looked so much healthier when I got rid of that unnecessary length. It probably takes me about 15 or 20 minutes total to do my hair now. Usually I blow-dry it with my fingers a bit and use some iron guard before I straighten it with my flat iron.

I like the cut better, but I do plan on growing it out when it starts coming in again. I take a biotin supplement in addition to my vitamins...and I eat a yogurt everyday. They say the biotin works best with protein. I also use strengthening shampoo/conditioner and anti breakage spray.

My hair's thick and wavy. Gets to be a right pain during the summer though. It dries out so quickly and it doesn't help that I've got a sensitive scalp. :hmmm:

I've always had thin hair.

I think that I will always have thin hair no matter what kind of shampoo or conditioner that I used to have more volume. I don't picture myself having thick hair :hmmm: I do like how it's easy to maintain for the most part.

I've always had such thick hair that it looks pretty ridiculous when I leave it for too long without getting it cut. Having said that, I prefer it when it's at that ridiculous point. Here's hoping it grows back to that thickness this time around!

I've never measured how thick the strands of hair on my head are, but I would say I have a head of hair and so it must be thick enough. It's not thin anyway.

My hair seems to be a bit fluffy at times and if you were to pat it your hand might bounce off like it might do on a cushion.

I never have it long though. I wonder if my hair would just continue to grow fluffier if I left it to grow long.

I have fine, thin hair. I like how it's "fine", but it actually makes it difficult to keep curls in, probably especially when it's long...and it's long right now. -_- The thin-ness bothers me because my hair is really thin due to having fallen out a lot and I don't know why. It might even look like I'm sick or something. =( So I would prefer fine, medium or think hair instead that's bouncy and volumed on its own.

Back