Birthweek Video Competition [Voting]

Saga

ice ice baby
Veteran
Gil
Ok so only two entries after all that.

Theme: General Final Fantasy

To vote, simply post your choice. (incase we extend the voting)

<object width="480" height="405">

<embed src="http://www.dailymotion.com/swf/x9oz8l_zack-and-aerith-tribute_videogames&related=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" width="480" height="405"></object>
Zack and Aerith Tribute

<object width="480" height="381">

<embed src="http://www.dailymotion.com/swf/x9rssp_final-fantasy-ix-comatose_videogames&related=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" width="480" height="381"></object>
Final Fantasy IX Comatose

The text in the first video sort of put me off of it. If they would've just kept the text out of it the first one then it wouldn't be too bad. I'm not saying it's badly done, it's a well done one, but I just preferred the FFIX video over the Zack and Aerith one, so the FFIX Comatose gets my vote. The scenes were well put to the lyrics and the song chosen rocks.

FFIX Comatose. This in general made me want to pick up the game again just to experience all those feelings for Zidane and Garnet over again. I miss that game by far.

The Aerith and Zack video was amazing though. I really fell back into Crisis Core again.

The deciding factor was flow. #2 had the flow I was looking for in a video.

Both were very very good. I adore the songs in the first one - it's kinda cute and really matched the theme of Zack and Aerith. I like how the maker included the Japanese voices towards the end. But Video 2 really captured my attention more due to the song and how well it matched with the action scenes in FFIX. Really made me realize how I miss the game. The ending was quite superb too. So #2 for me.

#2 for me.

The song matched perfectly with the video, and there was alot less jumping around; everything flowed together perfectly.

I love the 2nd one 'coz I like the music background.
It is really the best. I hope it will win.

final-fantasy-versus-xiii.jpg

Last edited:
I liked the tribute and loved the comatose. The reasons why: the text didn't match in the 1st vid but the 2nd has captured ost of my attention throughout. Well done to the people who entered!

Awesome job to you both! Congrats Vikki, your award will be on the way shortly. =]

Back