Best Town/City?

Status
Not open for further replies.
LUCA!!! that city is huge and beautiful. its so mixed with old and new things that will please any fan of final fantasy

Midgar was depressing, and still is xD

Winhill, I voted for, and it was very nice, quiet, and pwetty :3

I vote for the Forgotten City. It was so incredibly eerie, and the tension! When I got there I just KNEW that SOMETHING was going to happen there. The atmosphere in that place is incredible. I love it.

Midgar and Bevelle were close seconds, just for being so visually impressive.

LUCA!!! that city is huge and beautiful. its so mixed with old and new things that will please any fan of final fantasy
Sure the city was huge, but that just means that you have to walk/run more to get to where you wanna be.. and the only reason that i would have liked Luca would hafta be because of the theater.

I vote for the Forgotten City. It was so incredibly eerie, and the tension! When I got there I just KNEW that SOMETHING was going to happen there. The atmosphere in that place is incredible. I love it.

Midgar and Bevelle were close seconds, just for being so visually impressive.

Bevelle's not on there o_O

Esthar is pretty sweet. A gigantic futuristic kinda place lol

Its not an option though o__o

Hmmm i liked Winhill cuz of the Laguna tie in, however im voting midgar. The place was huge and i loved areas like wall market and the slums.

Of the ones on the list, I voted for Winhill. I liked the city, it was so calm and pretty. ^^

But if Timber was an option, I'd vote for it.

I was hoping Macalania would be on here because of the location and the look, but I'll keep it in FFX by choosing Luca. Blitzball is so awesome, and if they develop a way for humans to stay underwater to play a game, I would totally be playing in that league.

Voted Winhill but i like nearly all mentioned on that list besaid and midgar close behind winhill

Am picking winhill based on how it was designed :)

I voted Luca, but if Midgar was on the PS2 with that caliber of graphics, I'm sure I would have voted for it instead. However, Midgar was a little too depressing for my liking.

I also liked Bevelle in FFX and FFX-2. Although there wasn't much to it, it had beautiful scenery.

One that I wish you wouldn't leave out, as I would have certainly voted for it was Lindblum. I thought that place was great to wander in, and very lively and full of personality.

I voted for Midgar, Couldn't believe how big VII was when i finally got out of there. nice city with the slums an reactors.

some others I liked weren't on the list though :gonk: (Bevelle, Esthar, Wutai)

Just thought I'd pipe in...you didn't get to see much of Bevelle tbqh.

I think that was a disappointment in FFX. I think Bevelle would have made a great plcae to explore, seeing as it was the biggest city in Spira. Shame you never realy got to go there.

I think that was a disappointment in FFX. I think Bevelle would have made a great plcae to explore, seeing as it was the biggest city in Spira. Shame you never realy got to go there.
I totally agree. I always wanted to explore it but no. Instead, they make you go straight to the dark depths of Bevelle where are all of the secrets are, before you even look around. Hehe.

Everytime I walked to the edge of Bevelle's cliff, near the really big door that leads to the temple-ish place, I looked off and saw the whole city of Bevelle. I always thought when I saw it, "Damn, I wish you could walk through that". Haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back