Best FMV?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daenerys

The Last Dragon
Veteran
Gil
Which FMV was the most memorable, the most exciting, the most emotional, the greatest of them all?

Final fantasy X ending amv. it made me sad, which showed how beautiful and engrossing it was:) it was so beautiful and emotional.

I'm outraged that my nomination was not included:gasp:
FFVIII FMVx > all

crapping hell, hard choice, but Im a big sap so Sorceress Memorial it is

/tear

Also, Auron being sent should have TOTALLY been an FMV, FFX deser ves a remake if just to fix that scene

Opening of FFXII. Not too bothered about the other choices, I thought this was one of the best available.

Bahamut vs Alexander for me. It was amazing, and it's one of the high-points of FFIX for me. The image of Alexander's wings is just a beautiful one that has really stayed in my head.

Hmm. i dont even remember the sorceress memorial.. im going to have to go look this up to see if i should have voted differently lol

The FFX Wedding gives me goosebumps just thinking about it.
The way Yuna calls Valefor while she's falling and Valefor sweeping below and catching her is just so epic.
The FFX ending is just too sad and depressing for me to like. It's a great end to a story, but I feel awful after, so I refuse to like it. Squall saving Rinoa at the Sorceress Memorial is also badass, but it's done on a such a whim that it sort of takes away the effect of it.

The opening scene if FFX wasn't even an FMV. Unless you're talking about the blitzball scene.

It was pretty much a tie for me between the end of FFX or the wedding scene in FFX. I chose the wedding scene because it was a more impressive scene, visually. The ending was just great because it captured so many emotions and was just beautiful in relativity to the plot.

I really wanna vote for bahmut vs alexander but i have to go with the ending of FFX. It was so sad and emotional..

Toughie.

Sorceress Memorial does it though.

Closely followed by the wedding and X's opening. X and XII are the most stunning of FMV's so they have an advantage, but VIII put me through the ringer, so meant more I guess.

It's winning too, whoop!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back