Best Soundtrack?

Status
Not open for further replies.
FF8 in my opinion has the best music, ever. Hm... maybe I'm just being bias and stubborn. :awesome: But every time I hear a song, I have to go listen to them all.

It was between FFVI and FFVII for me. FFVI has some really beautiful pieces of music, like Terra's Theme, Celes' Theme, The Opera...but I think FFVII just wins. Aerith's Theme, One Winged Angel, JENOVA, Those Who Fight Further...All incredibly epic. I think FFVI has some really beautiful songs, but FFVII improves on them.

Big surprise here as well.. i personally didn't enjoy the VIII soundtrack, sure it had a few good songs. but most were just a little repetitive and got on my nerves.

Though I think FFX has some very emotional and powerful tracks, I'm always partial to FFVIII's soundtrack. Some of the tracks have such a cool sound, like the Oath, the Salt Flats and Find Your Way. FFX comes in a close 2nd though, very, very close 2nd.

FFVIII Or FFX

My Vote goes to FFVIII Though Eyes on me was just amazing!!

Very very close between X and VIII but VIII is far better imo. Everything was just a masterpiece i thought.

Defo VIII. Althought I'm probably slightly biased by the fact it's my favourite Final Fantasy. But the ending is amazing, the intro is epic, even the music for the different area's is kinda nice. (cos sometimes it can get a bit annoying, I now have balamb garden's theme in my head ^_^ ) So VIII all the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back