Hardest Overall?

two was real hard because of that stupid learning system that forced me to level grind for DAYS:mad:

II. Mess up right at the beginning and you've already died like, craploads.

-remembers nightmarez-

FFII. It's an evil evil evil game. Take too many steps in the wrong direction and you get pulverised. Add on a vile leveling system, and you've got the hardest FF game right there.

Was II really that hard, i remember playing it a couple years ago and finding it a little challenging but otherwise, i really didn't think that i was very hard at all.. I have no life.. so i didn't really care to just stand around and level, i liked to have a high upkeep of gil, and in the process i leveled a bunch too. so every boss.. i wiped the floor with his ass.

Ive got thisi awful desire to re attempt FFIII

DONT LET ME DO IT

Ive got thisi awful desire to re attempt FFIII

DONT LET ME DO IT
Why exactly would you replay III? Lol we haven't even talked about III, unless you put an extra I by mistake....... but NOOOO, do not replay II if thats what you meant.. i dont remember III, so i have no reason to try and stop you if you wanna replay III. :awesome::ness:

I've never played any of the nominations except FFXII, so I choose that. I guess I'll validate my answer with more than just "it's the only game I know of these". Some of the hunts and optional bosses are just silly. I mean a 4 hour battle with Yiazmat, are you kidding me? Omega Mark XII isn't any more fun either. So yeah, it's a tough game to do everything you can possibly do in it. I actually think FFIX is really hard, with the lack of a fast leveling system and all.

I've never played any of the nominations except FFXII, so I choose that. I guess I'll validate my answer with more than just "it's the only game I know of these". Some of the hunts and optional bosses are just silly. I mean a 4 hour battle with Yiazmat, are you kidding me? Omega Mark XII isn't any more fun either. So yeah, it's a tough game to do everything you can possibly do in it. I actually think FFIX is really hard, with the lack of a fast leveling system and all.
You can level up much faster in FFIX by using the double experience or whatever it's called ability thingy. It costs a lot of AP or whatever the ability points are called, but it's worth it.

FFII :gonk:

Jesus i struggled with that game a lot, its been years since i played it so i struggle to remember but i do know how tough it was.

Well since I've only played XII I'm going to have to go for that. I think I had II on an anthology disk somewhere but might have lost it. I think I need to play some of the old school FFs to see what I'm up against!

Although reading about II, its not going to be pretty.

Back