Not open for further replies.
yuna, because she stayed true to her religion untill
it was proven wrong
which i found as a inspiration and it showed her strong, hidden persona

Meh, the only one worth voting for is clearly Kelly, I mean Auron :wacky:

yuna, because she stayed true to her religion untill
it was proven wrong
which i found as a inspiration and it showed her strong, hidden persona
Well it wasn't necessarily proven wrong, she knew the whole time what she was going to have to do in the end.. She just didn't tell the others because she knew they would freak out (like they did when they found out)

Of course, Aerith!

She's awesome, cool, funny, adorable, strong, independent, lovable, sweet, cheerful, determined, feminine, intelligent, elegant, optimist, heroic, fearless, gentle, simple, hopeful, thoughtful, free, natural, helpful.......

The list goes on! Plus, she's beautiful beyond all reason. Easily the most beautiful FF heroine ever.

Her awesome limit breaks are a plus too.

Of course, Aerith!

She's awesome, cool, funny, adorable, strong, independent, lovable, sweet, cheerful, determined, feminine, intelligent, elegant, optimist, heroic, fearless, gentle, simple, hopeful, thoughtful, free, natural, helpful.......

The list goes on! Plus, she's beautiful beyond all reason. Easily the most beautiful FF heroine ever.

Her awesome limit breaks are a plus too.
Lol you know that she isn't real right? lmao jk jk.. i agree with some of those words, but some i don't..

Yes kod... you know it... Aerith is very much alive and real, she isn't a fictional character that reside in a video game nooo. course not.

Prometheus, you don't have to create a conversation in each voting thread you know. It can derail the thread, you're supposed to go in, vote, and then leave it alone :P

Lol you know that she isn't real right? lmao jk jk.. i agree with some of those words, but some i don't..

She isn't!!!!

Nah, I kidd. I know lots of people disagree with those reasons. That's why I listed so many, so people couldn't bash her as much.

Hey, by the way, I love dudes.:funnyface:

For voting purposes, I voted for Auron. I really have no idea why Squall didn't make this list. I guess this was morely based on non-main characters? Luckily my 2nd favorite character was here, but I'm very disappointed with Squall not showing up on this ballot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back