Best Character?

Status
Not open for further replies.
... Be disappointed further. Zidane's a main character, as with Yuna. I'm not too sure how the candidates were chosen... But that doesn't matter.

Voted Auron. It's rather evident Auron's the strongest character out of the list given. Pretty handy in battle- I love it.

... Be disappointed further. Zidane's a main character, as with Yuna. I'm not too sure how the candidates were chosen... But that doesn't matter.
Yeah, I realized that Zidane was on there, but even though Yuna is what the story centers around, Tidus is the character you control, so I consider him to be the main character of FFX.

Zidane was already a very fascinating character, but he also had among the best character development if not the best, of any character in the series. They showed just the right amount of his past and background; meaning they didn't overwhelm you with it, kinda like with Cloud, but showed enough of it to appease your desire. He was funny, comical, witty, caring, friendly, and brave at the beginning and towards the end he showed glimpses of all sorts of characteristics. He was the most... human character of any game, I think. He showed real feelings and reactions better than any other character.

Lol you know that she isn't real right? lmao jk jk.. i agree with some of those words, but some i don't..
Haha. I was thinking the exact same thing. I was like, "Wait... She is fictional, right?" Haha. Lay off the Aeris love you guys. And yes, her name is Aeris in the U.S. game so I will call her Aeris.

In fact, I never even liked Aeris that much. I never felt she was very interesting. She seemed too caring to be believable and her character hardly developed, if at all. She was just plain bland to me. They seemed to create her to be your typical heroine, a caring, beautiful flower girl, blah blah blah. I dunno'. Correct me if you think I'm wrong. I want to hear why she's so likeable.

Same with Yuna. I love FFX, but I feel that although Tidus was a whiny bitch and I didn't even like him much, his character, his background, and his development was far more intriguing than Yuna's.

Zindane. Funny character and he has a tail. Zidane rubbing Steiner the wrong way throughout the entire game just never gets old :P

Last edited:
Zidane, you think he's dead but he's not. he sang her song and came back to her.

Aerith is second i think, wise and powerful. Auron third = tank. Yuna last. She doesn't do much for me tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back