Best Summon?

Status
Not open for further replies.
where is eden? that was a great summon, too. bahamut's mega flare was usually the strongest story mode summon you got, which meant that it was strong and easy to get=win

Phoenix. Was a pretty one, and saved your ass. :wacky:

I voted Ifrit. He's just LIKE UBER SCARY AND FIREY :gasp:

I'm going to have to vote for Bahamut. He's useful in every Final Fantasy that he's in, and he's often the most visually impressive. Shiva and Ifrit were both close seconds.

Anima.

Interesting pre-summon story. Kicks some serious butt too. :gasp: Also, it may be because it took me a while to understand what I had to do to get her. >_> I kept going back and forth the damned mazes.

Anima.

Interesting pre-summon story. Kicks some serious butt too. :gasp: Also, it may be because it took me a while to understand what I had to do to get her. >_> I kept going back and forth the damned mazes.
Yes.. i know what you mean... i got almost all the destruction spheres on the first go, but then when i went to the temple and saw that i still couldn't get Anima, i had to retrace my steps through all the damn temples... because i had forgotten which ones i had gotten the sphere for and which ones i hadn't.

I voted for Anima, mainly for the fear factor (the first time I was attacked with her Overdrive, the suspense nearly killed me), and the fact that in PAL she can hit a shitload of damage.

Bahamut isn't game specific, but the FFVIII version is my favorite. The animation is just so awesome, if only it broke the damage limit too. The Bahamut's in the other games are cool too though. I like the animation in FFX, but the rainbow wings are a little bit fruity.

I voted Bahamut cuz' he's the best (Obviously subjective, but he does do a lot of damage), but Ifrit is my favorite. I just think he's cool to watch, and I love his design.

When it comes down to it, Bahamut, Shiva and Ifrit are all the real classics in my eyes. I love all their presentations.

Last edited:
Bahamut, maybe I have a dragon fixation?????? but he's just the coolest.

Ifrit is a close third, papped myself when first came up against him in the fire cavern, loved him since. Shiva is pretty cool too.

Ramuh because I like that old wizard/god look he has going on, and because he doesn't get nearly as much love as other iconic summons (Shiva, Ifrit, Bahamut, etc.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back