Coolest Airship?

Status
Not open for further replies.
No poll D=

But I already know what I wanna say. I said it last year, and I'm saying it this year: FFVIII's Ragnarok. It's a friggin' dragon shaped aerospace ship.

By far the coolest I've seen thus far -_-

The ragnarok. its dragon like look totally wins over anything else:) the celsius is not bad either

-__- What?! Highwind wasn't nominated?! -__- Second place is Ragnarok for me than...

The Invincible of course. It's from another world and can lay waste to entire cities. I don't see any of those other flimsy little airships doing that.

I voted Ragnarok. I can't believe Strahl was nominated....that was kinda puny.

I voted for Ragnarok. It definitely had the best design, and it gets bonus points for being faster than the rest.

Well then again you can't very well say faster... because once you got to the end of the map you just started over at the bottom/top/sides.... but it might have been faster than say the highwind.. i don't really remember.

Lol Fahrenheit. Is that the actual name that I never knew about, or is it named that because the FFX-2 version is the Celsius? Anyways, I go with the Ragnarok here. It's like a giant robotic dragon that flies and can use it's arms to attack (the Lunatic Pandora scene), what more can you do with an airship?

Aren't the Celsius and the Farenheit the same thing? Only painted different?

And why the hell isn't the Highwind up there? I'm no FFVII fanatic, but isn't the Highwind somewhat of a trademark? Kinda a classic?

I voted Ragnarok. The design of that ship was really impressive in my honest oppinoin AND it could land anywhere.

It's a shame that the Lunar Whale didn't get another nomination as it is clearly the most unique of all the airships.

Anyway, with what is there I will go with the Invincible (FFIX)... I just loved the design of this thing, the interior was really nice on the eyes, and it was quite a frightening ships before it became your own.

Ragnarok was a close second here as I loved how it looked like a flying dragon, and was another really unique aircraft.

The remaining 3 I can't remember much of what they look like as you could never fly them to take a proper look. But FFX's one was ok I believe, but looked a lot like Balamb Garden so it didn't strike me as spectacular.

The Invincible gets my vote.

The Ragnarok was pretty cool but The invinsible does it for me. The eye, the eye! and it's also a cool name for a ship, cept you're probs asking for trouble with a name like that, see Titanic! ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back