Greatest Villain?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can see Sephiroth winning this lolol.

Dr.Cid ftw.

I'm gonna be a fanboy and vote for Sephiroth. He was the first FF Villain that truly impressed and shocked me, and first impressions are the ones that stick the most.

He may not be the most intriguing or complex villain, but he was the first that I actually hated. xD

Well let's see here... i didn't vote for kefka because of his laugh... every time i heard it i wanted to punch the screen.. didn't vote for kuja.. cause idk who kuja is..... and Seymour and Dr. Cid..... they were just really annoying...

seymour.....he just would not "go". i thought "yes, the damn guado is dead, then he comes back next hour as seymour natus-__- he should win for his stubborness

Easy, Sephiroth is an obvious winner, always have, always will be. (Except in a battle against Cloud)

Seymour had that sickening attitude, and the best voice for a villian. Sephiroth kind of irritated me more than anything, Seymour pissed me off. It's better that way imo.

Yeah, I agree that Sephiroth is going to obviously win the votes. I don't see Ultimecia there Dx but I voted for Kefka because I like them both on equal grounds. I think Kefka needs more recognition.. if you want a whack villain then say hi to Kefka 83 but he is the greatest villain ever! >D ..or so I think 83

Kefka, he deserves more love, at least he destroyed the world, something Sephiroth failed at. ;D

That aside, I think he suits the ultimate ff villain role much more than the Mama's boy. Kefka is a psycho and scary clow who loves to kill and destroy. Whereas Sephiroth is a legendary swordsman who went mad just because he found the truth about himself...

While Sephiroth may win again...

I've voted Kuja. The only villain that I could empathise with, and probably the only villain that became good at the end.

Kuja because I like the mystery surrounding the character, and the way he worked behind the scenes to pit the entire mist continent against each other.

Seymour for me. I just hated the guy, but in the way your meant to hate bad guys. I lieterally would just want to jump into the game and get him.

Seymour just wouldn't give up and I had no problems punishing him for his actions. So he's definitely the best enemy because "he's an asshole and I have no problem slaying him", quoted by me.

Seymour. He was the bain of my life. and he was so charming to start with. you think he's cool esp with Anima in Luca. And even though Tidus doesn't like him, it's only cos he's more elegant and mature. But then he wants to destroy the world and is so damn creepy!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back