Best Mini-Game?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blitzball. It was just proper corking. Chocobo Hot and Cold came a close second.

I swear to god il kill myself if blitzball wins this again

It was PAINFULLY, MINDNUMBINGLY BORING

Out of those, I'm going to vote for Chocobo Hot and Cold. It was fun, interesting and had a lot of rewards as incentives for playing the game.

Blitzball is horrible and boring. :wacky: And I've never played the other two >_>

Tetra Master for me.

Once I got the hang of it, I spent hours playing. My collector level is already at Maestro. :awesome:

Is Tetra Master in IX? And Blitzball is a horrible horrible excuse of a failed mini-game.. it is nearly impossible to win, and to even get your players to be able to win.. you have to build their stats up which would probably require a pretty huge losing streak.... at least it was for me.

BLITZ OFF! Once you know how to play blitz, it is so much fun. I leveled my team up to the high 50's the first time I played through. Chocobo Hot and Cold is fun too, but once you unlock the later locations and get your chocobo's beek stronger. I completely wore out Triple Triad by playing it so many times over many run-throughs, so it just isn't as fun anymore.

I voted Blitzball i love triple triad as well blitzball just edge's it though, more Addictive.

I thought Blitzball was very creative and innovative but I just hated playing it so much. I thought maybe my second time playing FFX, I would learn to like it. Nope, it still sucks.

Ack i get confused with triple triad and tetra master, which is which again?
Im going with triple triad, that the one on FF8 isnt it?
It was a great mini game, collecting all the cards was one of my favourite things in VIII

Yeah Triple Triad rules! Before I even knew much about FF in general (since VIII was my first FF) I was hooked on triple triad after i obtained Ifrit, I was just playing everyone and anyone in the Garden!

I didn't quite get the hang of tetra master, the random factor would always mess me up. At least with Triple Triad you knew about same/plus/wall before you got involved! Blitzball was never that boring for me, I enjoyed that too, maybe I just loved beating Bickson! The Nerb!

Im totally killing myself

HOW is Blitzball winning AGAIN

Its so utterly dull -_-

Is Tetra Master in IX? And Blitzball is a horrible horrible excuse of a failed mini-game.. it is nearly impossible to win, and to even get your players to be able to win.. you have to build their stats up which would probably require a pretty huge losing streak.... at least it was for me.

Really? I thought it was pretty easy to be honest, especially if Tidus has mastered the Jecht Shot. I won the tournament in Luca on my first play through, and on every play through after that as well. The only team that caused me any kind of problems was the Al Bhed team with their beastly goalie. My vote goes to Blitzball.

As much as Kelly will hate me for giving Blitzball a vote, I'm going to. :O

I wasn't here last year so it isn't going to annoy me. :awesome:

But the reason I voted is because a lot of thought had gone into this mini-game, with all sorts of moves, tackles, defences which you could upgrade and customise your team with. It's pretty advanced stuff.

Also inviting random people across the globe to join your team was a nice touch, as opposed to just having a set given team of players.

Yes, it wasn't perfect.. Perhaps the controls could have been a little bit easier and the action more fluid, but I think the idea behind it was pretty epic, and I do admit to playing it for hours at a time at one point.

Chocobo Hot and Cold comes second to me as I loved that mini game.

The card games were fun too, but Blitzball tried something different and stands out to me as the most ambitious mini-game.

So my vote goes to Blitzball. (Sorry)

*avoids slaps*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back