Best Sound Effects / Voice Acting?

Status
Not open for further replies.
VII. -_- But I voted XII from the two available. ^^

Well I would say FFX since FFX was the first FF game (as far as I can recall) who mark the era of no mutes! XD

But FFXII had Vayne Solidor and Judge Magister Ghis...oh and Bergan and Gabranth....and Zargabaath...Jebus! (no Jebus wasn't there -__-)

XII. XII's was more improved, and didn't have these odd rushed moments like X did.

XII's hands down, not overly fond of the game but I thought the voice acting shat all over X's

Although FFX had some really good voice actors - Yuna, Lulu, Auron, there were some really irritating ones in there, most notably Tidus. And some people had voices which just didn't suit them - Seymour for instance.

XII was definitely superior with it's voice actors, I loved them. Especially adored how the empire was British :wacky:

Lol now that i think about it.. XII did have better voice acting... but in X i think the only voice that was remotely good sounding was Auron's.... hated Wakka's.....

The voices in Final Fantasy XII were pretty bad, they didn't echoe in a cave and the posh British was quite funny in my opinion. The sound effects didn't leave me much impression.

Without having to think twice, I voted for Final Fantasy X.

This was a tough one and I had to come back to it after thinking it over a bit. I really like the effects and voicing of both of them. But for some reason, I really couldn't understand why everyone in FFXII had English accents (sorry to those if I'm thinking of the wrong accent, and I'm not discriminating against the accent either), so I went with FFX.

I personally thought X's voice acting was pretty awful. It was kinda jerky, and... rushed?

However, I do believe most of the voices were very compatible with the characters.

Last edited:
XII's was far better I think. yes X's was ground breaking but XII just seemd smoother, and I liked Balthier's voice! It was so very rich!

Sound effects? Not really sure I can recall them all that well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back