Best Storyline?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Voted the first, VII I'm guessing it what it was supposed to be? It says VIII though.

VIII. Sorry XII, you were just pipped to the post JUST, JUUUUUUUSTTTTT by VIII.

Oh yes, the first one was supposed to be FFVII, my mistake. I corrected it now though ^^;

I vote for FFVII, it only just beats FFX for me. FFVII had everything, love, tragedy, drama, mystery...It was just epic. The fact that people are still debating about the storyline today proves to me just how amazing it is.

Yes.. I quite agree.. X would have been my second choice.. but since you know im a die hard VII fan, i can't just pass up the chance to vote for it.

Close between ff8 and FFX. I like the side story that runs along with 8 a lot but X is just that bit better. It was really the game which had the most affect on me storyline wise. I admit i got a little ( ALOT ) emotional at times throughout the game.

For me it's hard to choose between FFVII and FFX, but after deliberating a little, I voted for FFVII. It's got everything, as stated before. FFX comes in second.

I had to make an effort to get the ball rolling on FFVIII. I'll admit that my vote is swayed a bit because it's not on the Best Overall ballot, but it still has many great elements that make it such an epic story.

I shouldn't even try and decide. FFVII, FFIX and FFX all have beautiful and amazing storylines. Too great to decide.

Despite VIII being my alltime favourite, I'm gonna have to go with IX as the best, because I think the pace of the game is well judged, the story is continually moving and just felt more like a story than the others. It made me appreciate my life more in terms of enjoying it more and caring about my actions.

VII would be second in terms of storyline I think, as it contained powerful messages on a grand scale. VIII third due to the relationships involved.

X's was the best. it threw in so many twists that kept you on your toes. it was nice to learn about that yevon religion. VIII would be my second choice because i am an VIII fanboy:) that sorceress thing was cool and learning that
rinoa and edea were actually being powered by a future soceress
was nice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back