Advent Pieces?

tehsn1p3r

Gil
So first off, haldo to y'all. Obviously, I'm new here, and really, I'm not all that into FF. BUT! I come to you fine ladies and gentlemen with a question.

You see, today able to pick up what looked to me like a collectors item. A completely new, original shrink-wrapped disc, the jewel case reading:

FINAL FANTASY VII

_INTERNATIONAL__

Advent Pieces: Limited
Inside it contains Disc 4, and reads "Perfect Guide". Japan region locked.

And I got it for $15. Now, I have NO use for it, but I was hoping to turn it around on eBay for something. Apparently, it's a part of a $300 set of which only 77777 were made. Here's a picture of it. (pardon the horrid photography) Note that I have NONE of the other parts of the Advent Pieces set.

Can anybody tell me if it's worth anything at all, or a rough price?
Thanks! :awesome:

I have never heard of this before, but as you say it must be rare. Final Fantasy fans will be willing to pay something. I would, even if I have no idea what it really is/does.

Well i did some research and didn't find a damn thing... But i assume if it only contains disc 4.. then it's 1/4 of the entire thing and should be sold at 1/4 of the whole price.

Prometheus;563495[B said:
]Well i did some research and didn't find a damn thing...[/B] But i assume if it only contains disc 4.. then it's 1/4 of the entire thing and should be sold at 1/4 of the whole price.

Yep, I had the same problem. Thing is, a buttload of extra stuff comes with the full deal, not just the discs. I actually do have a copy of Advent Children on DVD I'd be willing to throw in with it. It's the original release special edition version.

A $60 profit isn't bad though. I just imagine that nobody will actually find it on eBay, plus it's region locked....

Yes so i saw when i went to the latter link you posted, i think i just gotta do some more searching.. i am determined to find it.. Found something on another forums though.. it was a person selling the entire series for only $200.. But i will go do some more searching and post later of my latter results.

Yes so i saw when i went to the latter link you posted, i think i just gotta do some more searching.. i am determined to find it.. Found something on another forums though.. it was a person selling the entire series for only $200.. But i will go do some more searching and post later of my latter results.

Cool, I appreciate it. If anybody here's interested, I'll post an eBay link when I put it up. Unless that's against the rules....

This is harder than i expected it to be... the only things i can find are the entire set.. nobody seems to be selling them separately as you are.. but i will persevere and find out.

PA.33747.006.jpg

It belongs to this set which is a Japanese set for Advent Children Complete I am unsure what it is you have. It's not the movie nor the game, if it is the game then it's a special version of the game only on one disc which would be kind of epic.

It's not the Guide, it's not the movie and it's not the sound track.

I really don't know what it is in the set you have.

If anyone is interested, Id advise they PM you seeing as we don't really allow people to advertise stuff they are selling over FFF

Ive never even heard of that, but it does look pretty cool, it's not something Ive EVER seen when Ive been bored and browsing 'Final Fantasy' over ebay looking for stuff I dont need to spend my money on

Ive never even heard of that, but it does look pretty cool, it's not something Ive EVER seen when Ive been bored and browsing 'Final Fantasy' over ebay looking for stuff I dont need to spend my money on
Yeah i didn't find it either on ebay.. had to do a lot of research to even find it on google.. and even then the website was in japanese so i had to translate it.. which was a pain in the ass.... but still.. i haven't found any price range for you to sell an individual piece.. might just wanna try to find the rest of the set and sell it all at the same time.

Yeah i didn't find it either on ebay.. had to do a lot of research to even find it on google.. and even then the website was in japanese so i had to translate it.. which was a pain in the ass.... but still.. i haven't found any price range for you to sell an individual piece.. might just wanna try to find the rest of the set and sell it all at the same time.

I appreciate everyone looking for the darned thing. As much as I'd like to go get the entire set (and actually keep it for myself, :P) I could never afford that.

I'm starting to think it actually IS the game. It wasn't in my picture, it says "International" on it (see the Play-Asia listing to understand) and it also has the PlayStation logo on it, as well as the "1-Player" and Memory card space indicators. Oh, and a CERO rating on the manual. Fear not, I haven't opened the collector's item, the back of the case is transparent.

Here's a pic of the disc. (Even worse than the case, and using my cell camera.)

The only shadow of doubt I have is the fact that the disc says "Perfect Guide" on it. Anybody with the original PSX want to confirm that FF7 takes 1 block off the memory card? That's whats on the cover of the booklet.

PA.33747.014.jpg

Here's a better picture of it.

From the looks of it, it's the Ultimania on disc, covering all that has happened in the FFVII world to date of the discs creation. Sort of like the Reminiscence of FFVII that comes with Advent Children.

From the looks of it, it's the Ultimania on disc, covering all that has happened in the FFVII world to date of the discs creation. Sort of like the Reminiscence of FFVII that comes with Advent Children.

Sooo... it's a useless piece of junk? :P

It's gotta be worth something! I saw it online and it was expensive.

Alright, well, I just posted it up to eBay. If anybody's interested, send me a PM for the link. It ships internationally :P

Back