Hardest boss in the series?

Hmmm.... in the entire series i would hafta say that the boss i found the hardest was prolly maleficent in KH1. I was not prepared at all for that battle.

Sephiroth wasn't even difficult. I'd say Zexion in Kh2 Final Mix + because of how difficult it is to dodge his attacks in 'book world'. ES wasn't too easy either, but once you have the perfect strategy, you can beat him without taking a hit. The Zexion I'm talking about is the one in the Cavern Of Rememberence, and it was on Critical Mode.

In my opinion i would have to say.........the groundshaker in KH2 proud mode because i had no munny no items and i guess didnt know what to do to make him stop shooting those freaking flames!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

who was the hardest in your opinion. sephiroth does not count!!!
Sephi--
Oh.
Goddamit.
Um, lemme see...I remember in the original Cloud almost completely kicked my ass, but that was only probably because I didn't level up enough. Oh yes; and the Ansem with his Shadow was annoying. As far as difficulty goes, I can't think of anything TOO hard, save that silver-haired bishi. In KH2: FM, though, both Marluxia and Roxas are hard to beat.

Can't remember his name... but the guy with the spears in KH2.

Although, none of them compare to KH2 Sephiroth. My brother and I kept taking turns trying to beat him on his save file. He'd get a shot, die then it'd be my turn. We probably made over 50 attempts until we got him at level 55 with all our Drives at level 1 (Since we didn't know about the drive system's details until after that fight).

Can't remember his name... but the guy with the spears in KH2.

Although, none of them compare to KH2 Sephiroth. My brother and I kept taking turns trying to beat him on his save file. He'd get a shot, die then it'd be my turn. We probably made over 50 attempts until we got him at level 55 with all our Drives at level 1 (Since we didn't know about the drive system's details until after that fight).
Uh...damn it, can't remember his name either. Doesn't it start with an L or something?
And proud to say I managed to defeat ol' KH2 Sephy at level 45. Was a bitch of a feat, and took me quite a bit (one attempt took me over an hour and a half), but I managed to do it. After which my palms were all sweaty and I needed a shower and some pizza to restore my stamina. Woo!

his name is xaldin and he was a reeally hard enemy. king mickey saved my life in that fight.

Last edited:
Hmm...I think I used King Mickey once, during one of the Organization fights, but dammit I can't remember which. The best fight in the entire series, however, was the very last one in KH2; the epic battle with Xemnas. May not have been the hardest, but it sure was amazing to play.

Xaldin. Without a fucking doubt. I dont think Ive ever been so angry in my LIFE as when I was trying to beat this mofo, it took me over an hour of constant dying, even king mickey saving me 5 times in a row couldnt save me. I wasnt even underlevelled, I was just clearly shit

Every time I got enar him, he raped me

Hes such an ARSE

Every time I got enar him, he raped me
Can you blame him? :awesome:
I mean...
There are two successful ways to defeat Xaldin, I've found. One is the kamikaze approach; have Goofy go charging in on all offense, with Sora and Donald backing him up from a distance with offensive and some defensive magic if you can manage. He'll most likely die, but that's why it's called the "kamikaze" approach, especially if you manage to put the beserk status on him. In any case, Xaldin WILL eventually do that rushing dragon-thing, in which you'll lose alot of HP, so make sure you have potions or Cure's at the ready when he does. After that he won't do it again for a while, if ever at this point, so just rinse and repeat, revive Goofy and send the poor bastard to his death again.
Note: This works much better with Beast rather than Goofy, so feel free to subsitute him in rather than ol' dogface. I only used Goofy as example as he's the default in your party.
The other way I also used was just powerleveling a bit and ripping Xaldin apart with Master Form's Drive (Or was it Final Form? I can't remember). After my Drive Meter expended itself I equipped my strongest Keyblade and just had at him. I didn't have to use King Mickey once.
The trick to beating him is that either way, you have to best him at his own game. Xaldin fights fast, and he fights hard. As a result, his attacks leave him wide open, so you have to take advantage of that while trying not to get caught up in his flurry of attacks. It may take some time, but it's not impossible.
Hope this helps.

The first Kingdom Hearts: The second fight with
Riku in Hollow Bastion wielding the keyblade
. Gosh! I almost cried. Then I made it to Level 75 and I made it. I was really happy back then. :P
Kingdom Hearts II: As other people say, Xaldin was really tough.
Kingdom Hearts - Chain of Memories: The last battle against
the Riku replica in Sora Mode. It seems I have some clear grudges against Riku >_>

In the first Kingdom Hearts I'd have to say Sephiroth if he even counts as a boss. I pretty much had to be level capped just to beat him, and I'm not able to do so unless I am stocked with elixers.

Of all the required bosses I'd have to say Xaldin. His spear move kept killing me and I was very frusterated the first time I battled him.

Xaldin. Every time I go against him, I always get slaughtered. Sometimes, I will over-level before the fight and STILL get the hell kicked out of me. When that happens, I stop playing for a while, so that I don't break my game.

None of them were really hard persae, but in KH the one that gave me the most difficulty was Seph, until I realized a couple of things and then he became a piece of cake. In COM, it was probably Marluxia. KH2 was Xaldin, but over all they were still pretty easy.

Xaldin can be a bitch. Though I beat him easy on proud mode. Demyx can be hard on proud mode, if you don't know how to use Donald's limit.

I don't think Sephiroth was all that hard. I used 2 elixirs to beat him on the first one. That's about it really. Oh and the giant lizard with the man on his back off KH. Not sure what he was called. He pissed me off.

Back