Hardest boss in the series?

Xaldin was indeed hard, but I've never once got to seeKing Mickey :(

But without a doubt the hardest has to be Keyblade Riku in KH1, he kicked my arse every single time! Xemnas when he starts shooting those light sabre things is pretty hard, as is that sharpshooter guy.

his name is xaldin and he was a reeally hard enemy. king mickey saved my life in that fight.

THA'S MY hardest boss for me.... takes me hours everytime

The last battle with
RIKU
in hallow bastion, now I can beat him easily only because I fought him so many times and know all of his weakness before I finally won. I beat him for all my friends now.

In RE:Chain of Memories, Zexion, Leauales, and the last
RIKU REPLICA
in both modes (that includes both re chain and gba chain)

In KH 2, Xalden, and Xigibar were a pain.

In 358/2 days,
ANTI-RIKU
and
XION
were both a pain in challenge/mission mode, their HP takes forever to go down

hmmm in i would have to say xemnas in KH1 FM Roxas in KH2 FM and Xaldian period i friken hate that guy he just ticked me off all kinda of ways im glad they added the mickey feature but after a few playthroughs got i used to him and could beat him without going into critical state

Vanitas Sentiment from Birth By Sleep is pretty insane. He only has one bar of health, but a good deal of his attacks can take you straight down to 1 HP and many of his normal hits take off 1/3-1/2 of your lifebar. He's probably the only boss that makes Lingering Sentiment and Sephiroth look downright manageable.

This is a hard one. It's either Phantom from 1 or Axel from RE:CoM. I hate Axel with a fiery passion because of the second fight you have with him in Sora's story. But then you have Phantom. He's the ultimate bastard. The stupid orb thing, the timer, the damage, it was just a bad fight all around. Though..... I find myself having a weird respect for him. While I have none for Axel. Axel is a mean character. It took me like, a month straight of trying to beat him. So in the end Axel is the hardest boss in the series IMO.

At first I would have to say Maleficent was tough, but then again Ansem wasn't the easiest to beat either. I think I was stuck on those two the longest out of any Kingdom Hearts game, disregarding Sephiroth.

It could be me, but I found Hook in BbS to be a royal pain. He was the only boss in the whole series I constantly re-fought. -_-

A close second, though, would be the Unknown in BbS.

The Wheel Master in Terra's story (Birth by Sleep) was just an awful experience for me, seeing as I come from a hack'n'slash gaming background. I got my behind handed to me so then I switched to Beginner difficulty and played as Ven instead.

I've managed to complete the game in Proud Mode now though, for all 3 characters. =)

A close second is Vanitas' Lingering Sentiment with Terra... my goodness he's difficult to handle! I ended up hugging the rock and using Strike Raids. Funnily enough the Mysterious Figure was easiest with Terra for me.

The hardest boss of Kingdom Hearts series?

Certainly Lingering Will (secret boss of KH2FM), mostly in Critical Mode :D

The main story boss that I found the hardest is the last Riku-replica fight in Sora's Chain of memories campaing. That fight was so brutal, but thankfully Re:CoM made it a bit more manageable.
From bonus bosses, I'd say the mysterious figure. That one is hard for all the wrong reasons. 1-hit-KO attacks, unnecessarily long combos, those damn clones and INVISIBILITY!? My PSPs square-button packed it's things and left after that fight was over, not to mention almost developing carpal tunnel-syndrome.

I posted here before, but after playing KH1 Final Mix, that fight with Unknown was just awful. We know who that bastard was and I don't know why I found that boss so difficult. I must be rusty, as I had the classic "throw controller" urge when fighting him. :hmmm:

Back