KHII Skateboarding

Dolores Haze

:D
Veteran
Gil
Did anyone else love the fact that you could skateboard around in various areas?

I liked it when I was getting bored (or in the case of Twilight Town, getting around faster), and my record in Mail Delivery is 8.13. :awesome: Besides, Sora's a teenage boy, he probably likes to skateboard anyway.

So. Love it/Hate it?

:awesome: Besides, Sora's a teenage boy, he probably likes to skateboard anyway.
That made me laugh for some reason. :wacky:

I sorta both like it and hated it, the mail delivery on the skateboard was easily the quickest and easiest way of getting the money you needed so in that respect I like it, apart from that I hated the whole skateboard thing, it annoyed me. :wacky:

Was scared to buy KH 2 because of the skateboarding thing. Really sucked at Tony Hawk and read online a preview of KH2 that you HAD to skateboard to get passed a certain challenge.

< nervous shudders >

But. You know, it wasn't that bad. It was fun and usually skateboard when playing and get board, and it makes getting to places faster.

Never thought would say this but.

Glad it's there.

But if the skateboarding was anything as serious as Tony Hawk may not be feeling so confident right now about it. :gonk:

If KH2 didn't have possibly the worst opening to any game ever, in the entire world, it wouldn't have mattered to me either way. But because there was so much endless going backwards and forwards I was glad that i could just press square and jump everywhere.
As the mail delivery was the quickest way to get the money it was helpful. But outside of Twilight town I didn't really use it.

V. cool, provided he HAS a skateboard, liked the challenges where it INOVOLVES a skateboard, but the bad thing is that you spend hours trying to beat it. That's what I did and it drove me mad!

If KH2 didn't have possibly the worst opening to any game ever, in the entire world, it wouldn't have mattered to me either way. But because there was so much endless going backwards and forwards I was glad that i could just press square and jump everywhere. .

What Hal said tbh I HATED the start of this game with a passion, and I doubt I would have even BOTHERED with the skateboard if it wasn't for all the to & fro'ing. It just made it that bit more bearable becuas eit was quicker than walking

If KH2 didn't have possibly the worst opening to any game ever, in the entire world, it wouldn't have mattered to me either way. But because there was so much endless going backwards and forwards I was glad that i could just press square and jump everywhere.
As the mail delivery was the quickest way to get the money it was helpful. But outside of Twilight town I didn't really use it.

I pretty much agree with that statement 100% I never cared for the skateboarding, it seemed a bit silly and misplace to me, its only advantage was that it was quicker than running.

Ugh! I hated this part of the game so much. I mean if I wanted to play a skateboard game I would pick up Tony Hawk. I mean I understand the developers trying to make the game more interesting but I just dont think it made the game more fun....just annoying. However I did enjoy the other mini-games, like the poster one, and the one where you had to keep the ball from hitting the ground. Those were pretty cool.

Okay it takes like two hours to get through the beginning of the game, which at that point, the skateboard was my savior, but later, in places like the underworld, it was a little ridiculous to find a random skateboard laying around. Besides now i just glide or aerial dodge to get places. :)

I loved using the skateboard especially early in the game when that was the fastest way of traveling. So did anyone else use the skateboard to fight enemies?

Personally, I thought this was a nice little mini game. The game didn't revolve around it so there is no reason to hate it in my opinion, and I even found it fun at times. It was nice to get around a little faster at times and the Mail Delivery was my favorite Twilight Town Task besides the Cargo one. I give this aspect of the game a +

i liked the skateboarding but i think they could have gone a little more depth on it like have more tricks and everyting, or even have like a little side quest on it where there is a skateboarding contest

I don't understand why some are so adamant about the hate for this small aspect of the game. I mean, even Tony Hawk's been referenced a few times? Why? The skateboarding was a small thing available in some worlds at the players' choice. Really not a big deal; at all.

Oh, my record was in the 8 second area. 8.4 something.
I thought it was a great addition x3 It woulda been even cooler if you could use it whenever you wanted-when you weren't in battle, 'course ;D
And it was pretty awesome seeing a skateboard in the Underworld xDD <3 it.
It was definitely the fastest way to make money ^_^ That was the only job I did xDD

I thought it was cool just being able to hop on a board and cut the time down for travel at the start of the game.

i loved the skateboarding almost as much as i liked loosing on purpose so i could play as mickey :p

The main purpose I used the skateboarding for was to get around faster, like Ryan said.

Though, I did love to skate around and then randomly button-mash and make him go all spazzy with tricks and such. I found quite a bit of joy in that. :awesome:

Back