What pissed you off today?

Relationships. I'm sick of being the one who takes the fall for everyone else. It gets old.

But on the bright side, or dark side, I'm not sure this one's over yet.

I guess I'll find out tomorrow. Still pissed at him though.

I wouldn't necessarily say it pissed me off but I was rather bummed to find out that the warehouse I work at won't be calling back seasonal workers until most likely the second week of September. But I also got a call for a possible interview with another company so I guess it evens out a little. I guess this post is technically a cheat since I wasn't angry. :huh:

People on Facebook being ignorant with their views. Seriously, one of them is my ex boyfriend and he's awful with it. So sexist and racist. Twit.

I can't find my birth certificate anywhere... I've been looking everywhere for this dang thing and I can't remember for the life of me where I had it last. :/

I found out today that the deadline for a project got moved a month forward, same week as an exam and an art exhibit. Joys ;-;

Not recording Photoshop work for the 3rd time in a row.

The first time I was finished with a signature, and I was like, damn, that would've been an interesting video. Second time it happened I got annoyed, told myself it wouldn't happen a third time.... Woudn't happen a third time, she said.

:dry:

There is a guide I'm following for X-2, because I've never cared or attempted the 100%

Anyways, it's not detailed enough because I MISSED something in my percentage. followed it exactly and then I cross double checked it and BAM that mofo thought it'd be cute to screw me over.

I had already saved and I'm onto the next chapter :sad3:

There is a guide I'm following for X-2, because I've never cared or attempted the 100%

Anyways, it's not detailed enough because I MISSED something in my percentage. followed it exactly and then I cross double checked it and BAM that mofo thought it'd be cute to screw me over.

I had already saved and I'm onto the next chapter :sad3:

I know what you mean. I followed that guide down to a T, and I got 99.something % in the end. I think it was viewing those stupid flans in the sphere orb or something. I probably missed one somehow, but I followed every single thing in that guide.

Anyway, I burnt my tongue whilst drinking my hot cocoa this morning. It feels a little better now, but ugh, I hate that feeling.

People thinking they're better than others. Let alone on a forum. Just had to take a break from a graphics forum because it was just too much for me to even keep my mouth shut anymore. I've sent the targeted member a PM apologizing for the absurd reaction they got and Staff ganging up on them. Absolutely typical for people to act that way. If you don't like someone don't interact with them. >.>

:ffs:

Not having a good day. Finally got done cooking dinner, drained the spaghetti noodles did it by the bathroom drain due to our sink in the kitchen being clogged. Boom. Lid fell off the pan, bye noodles. :ffs: Have to make a whole new batch.

I wouldn't say it's really anger so much as it's a culmination of intense grief and fear coupled with anger and resentment. It's a tad personal but I haven't been here in a while and I guess getting these things off the chest help some. My cousin-in-law was diagnosed with Stage IV breast cancer four years ago, it went into remission after she underwent extensive chemotherapy and radiation treatment. She's lost her hair, shaved it off and it's recently grown back some. But the cancer came back. It's spread to her bones and she's recently been put into hospice by my mother because her family (she's Chinese, not that that means anything but eh...) hasn't really been that involved with her treatment. They kind of traditionally believe that if you are terminally ill, you bring misfortune to the family so...yeah. Anyway I saw her today and it got to me. More so because my little cousin, her daughter, is just suffering and so attached to me. And I guess also because my other cousin, the child's father has gotten even worse in his alcoholism and depression and refuses to stay in recovery. I'm staying with my him, my aunt and his older sis and her kid now but yeah. My cousin in law was given the prognosis of six weeks to live. That's it. They're aggressively treating her with morphine and Prednizone and some form of anxiety medication (might be Prozac but I couldn't hear her well). She can't leave yet until she's better so everything is a pregnant pause. Hate that when doctors and shit don't know...

This is getting ranty but tl;dr I'm upset over my cousin-in-law's dying of cancer and my cousin's alcoholism. Can't change it. Shit sucks. Everyone's upset in my family. Just sucks. Not a good day today.

The fact that I had a really bad sleep last night :sad3: I went to bed around 6am & kept waking up constantly. My dreams were really long, and I felt like I was sleeping forever. Yet, my body kept waking up because of it :rage:

I don't understand my body sometimes... I just want to sleep in peace :gonk:

I'll probably maybe just maybe take a nap later, idunno :monster:

I just heard my parents arguing downstairs a couple minutes ago. Sigh...*stress on my shoulders*... :sad3: and I heard them talking about bills. My parents scare me a lot when it comes to relationships. I'm very sensitive when it comes to love and arguing...I shudder at a lot of things that make me afraid. ;(

I was having a fucking great day until I went to the gym tonight. There were 3 instances that really pissed me off.
1- This dude in front of me is going 50 mph onto the on ramp to get on the highway. What in the absolute fuck? Tromp that shit down and go.
2- The same ass clown just coasts in the left lane going 60....... YOU DONT GO UNDER THE LIMIT WHEN YOU'RE IN THE FAST LANE!
3- On my way back I'm going 55 and there are no cars behind me. This dude pulls out infront of me and slows down to 40......
I seriously have ZERO patience with stupid ass people that go slow on the road. Dont go 5-15 mph slower than the limit.
Idiots.

The fact that I'm so clumsy :rage:

I worked out earlier at the gym and I realize that my headbuds are going out of me. :sad3:

I remember I split water on it... ugh why me? >D:

So my workout wasn't as successful because I could only hear from my left side.

I go through headphones like gum...

Now I have to get new onessss.

:cry:

I hate spending money. >>

I'm going to buy the protection plan, because lord knows I need that shit. :omg:

Hmm...I don't know if I'm pissed off...okay, I'm pissed off, lol.

Not really, more like...amused kind of pissed, if that makes sense. My niece is kind of getting a little irritating because now she is getting pissed off at EVERY. LITTLE. THING. A bit while ago, she reached for her mom's canned drink as I was playing with it, and I said, "No, that's mommy's!" in like a nice, firm tone. But I sounded nice! I was just telling her she couldn't! And she goes and runs off to her parents' room and starts making grunting noises indicating that she's mad and then she says, "It's AUNTY!" I heard her as I was washing my dishes and just laughed, but felt like it was a little ridiculous. And it doesn't help me because it makes my sister think I'm bothering her when I'm not, ugh...I'm just shrugging my shoulders, though, at it. I don't know if it's because my sister had recently gave birth, so she's jealous of the newborn and things are just heating up for her inside, but it's getting quite annoying, her little angry tantrums. I'm just ignoring her from now on. Maybe that'll stop them, lol.

Not getting a stupid $10 for a game that was supposed to be for my birthday. Wasn't asking for anything major, my folks still get me shit for x-mas or my birthday since I still live with them and whatnot. So I just ask for a measly $10 and get told possibly, hey shits tight right now so I understand if it doesn't happen. Get told to ask later in the week(today) since I asked earlier, and my stepdad fucking gets pizza for dinner today since he wasn't feeling well enough to cook. Fucker I could have cooked if you asked me, and the pizza cost more then the stupid $10 I was asking for.

Financial struggles.

I'm going through a phase right now where I want more clothing/apparel items because I'm trying to change my style, so I wanna try out new stuff; anything that I like that I see. I've been buying a few items, but still I feel mad guilty about them because I know I should probably be saving my money for more important things, but at the same time when I was a teen, that's what I was always doing: waiting. And guess what? I never got to wear the things I wanted to wear or really have the things that I wanted to have. I'm 20 now, and hell no am I gonna live by that policy again. Once I hit 30, it's gonna be semi-down time, lol, so my 20's are gonna be about living it up, while still making sure I can live up later on, too, of course. It's hard to do this, though, when I only have a retail job that doesn't pay much. I'm still getting the few things that I want, but...I'm so FRUSTRATED!!!!! Why is everything so dang'in EXPENSIVE!!??!??!!!!! :O

Last edited:
What pissed me off today was remembering about what God did to me. See I started worshipping God after being in the hood and doing bad things like smoking weed and doing drugs and stealing and things like that because I thought God was going to kill me in judgement because of my sins. So I read in the Bible that god is the creator of the universe and created all things. I quit worshipping him after almost 2 years and I started worshipping Satan the devil because the bible said he was the head of devils, he's THE devill and Satan as the Bible states. I believed the Bible to be the word of God I uplifted it, I defended God's church and spread the word of God around and taught people things that are in the Bible. I loved God because I fell into the light and I did like it alot. I was evil and I turned good. Really good apart from vices that satan made. Liek calling folks up on the phone amd making my voice sound like an alien and telling them they're coming in 2 years. Yeah i know horrible right? Sticking things in people's mailboxes to deliver God's word to them, leaving bookson doorsteps, and drinking beer soda coffee and smoking cigarettes which my church disapproved of. My heart was in it for love but not for following rules. and there was times when I got angry with other people and even told my brother that God loves me more. Anyway I wans't worshipping God correctly and I quit worshipping him but I did alot for him. I loved God and he loved me just not all the time. Anyway I left God and worshipped the devil. So then I remember doing all that work for god and not getting anything in return so I hated him. Bit I left the devil after 7 or 8 years and went back to god in jail but again my heart wasn't in it, it was a last resort. I thought the devil was going to kill me and I called on God and he answered but I didn't like God. He maniipulated me to fight a battle I ddin't want to fight and I hate him for that. I'll neevr forgive him and he's an ass. I realize he's a god of love and did it from the goodness of my heart which I do like but he was going against my better judgement and free will wishes when he entered me in a battle against demons. Sure he can give you the strength to do it, as God can do all things, but I didn't want to do that. I remember that very day and I hate and rebuke God because of it.

Back