What pissed you off today?

Sir Kenneth

You're f**king out!
Veteran
Gil
The topic title says it all really. Even on the best of days, there's usually something that manages to tick me off and make my temper flare up, even if it's just for a second or 2.

Today was a public holiday and my girlfriend was at work, so I had my mind set on spending my day getting reacquainted with Final Fantasy VII. I had bought a new copy a month earlier on ebay, but had not had the time to play it before now. I plugged my Playstation into the TV in the bedroom, got my memory card out and inserted it into the Playstation and started playing. So far, so good. When I reached the very first save point however, I found out that my memory card had finally given up after 10 years of faithful service.
Not only did it mean that any progress I would've made that day would have been futile. I also lost all my perfect FF Tactics, IV, V, VI, VII, VIII, and IX save games. I was NOT a happy camper.

So what pissed you off today?

A few years ago in Junior high, I had a slightly racist English teacher, she would give caucasian kids some slack, while the only 3 black kids in the class (me included) were punished in a flash.

My day's solid so far.

So I come back from school...........

...........to see the bitch on my couch (girlfriend invited her), I was pissed off and told her to get the hell out of my house. My girl remembered her years ago as a very friendly teacher, no surprise there, my girl's white. Thanks dear.

Last edited:
umm,, for the past 4 weeks, i have had my gf hangin around.. we have honestly spent 95% of the past 3 years with each other.. it was contant, so yesterday i decided to have a night in and she came round.. and so tongiht i decided to have i night in on my own, since it has been 4 weeks since i had ANY time to myself, low and behold, shes coming over

The site that I wanted to get on, the only reason why I venture out into the library today since I really wanted to continue an RP there, just happens not to be working. But get this, it worked on my cell, it works for all the other members, IT JUST DOESN'T WORK ON THESE DAMN LIBRARY COMPUTERS! What gets me more in a bad news is, it does this somedays and works others. > _ <

Hmmm lets see. What really pissed me off today was when I went for a coffee with my friends and I spilt a lot on myself. Today at the arcade pissed me off also. I was on a win streak of 4 on Snk vs capcom. But my friend ended my streak! Also I forgot my id and pencil at home! Great way to do my french exam eh?

There's always something that sets me raging on a daily basis, I have such anger issues xD

Anyway, it was the bedsheets that set me off today (its alwasy stupid stupid things) I dug them out, searched for a bottom sheet for AGES wondering HOW the fuck you can LOSE a bed sheet, so I gave up for a while, decided to put the cover on the quilt. I only put it on inside out, cue me shouting FOR FUCKING FUCK SAKE at the TOP of my vpice and violently pulling it off (I just lol'd at my own idiocy xD)

So anyway, I fix that, pull out bed sheets for MY bed, lob them i the hallway, and decide to look for this OTHER bed sheet for Ellies bed. So I empty the whole damn thing, til I throw in the towel and put a throw on her matress instead, pick my sheets u p in a huff , and what falls out of the inside of my bed sheet....... -__-

Well today I had no internet nearly the entire day, had a local connection but no internet. I was thinking about resetting the router for awhile but decided not to since it usually never works and i was patent all damn day reading books! Till up intill bout 30 minutes ago i reset the router and it worked! Im pissed at my stupidity =(

I went to Starbucks for a coffee. I ordered a caramel macchiatto and asked for skim milk. Apparently, the barista took that to mean sugar free syrup as well. It tasted gross so I asked him to remake it. This time he forgot to put the espresso in it. So they made yet another one but I was already annoyed by then. And it still didn't taste right. -__-

Today I had to go to court for a stupid speeding ticket because I didn't want my insurance to triple. Of course, everyone was telling me to plea innocent. Upon pleeing innocent, my mother calls me after all is said and done, and tells me I should have pled guilty because she knew the judge and he would've taken care of it for us. So now, I have to go back to court and probably still have my insurance tripled. Thanks mom.

~Insanctified

Bought a birthday present for my old man the other day (a nice expensive aftershave). I wrapped it myself because I figured that the personal touch would count for something as I haven't seen him since January, and today I took it down to the post office to send it to Denmark. Turns out that you are not allowed to send perfume or anything containing alcohol in the mail. I was pissed and was one bar away from screaming and tearing heads off on the rage-o-meter.

Because I haven't quite decided whether I'm dropping English Literature or not, I still have to go to the lessons. So, we now have one lesson a week with That Woman, since she doesn't teach second year, and three lessons a week with the other guy. Anyway, in her lessons it's all about finishing off the Communications Portfolio, which I've already done in English Language.

So, I'm rather irritated that I still have to go to her lesson on Tuesday mornings, and do the Communications work for no reason at all. I pointed this out to her, and all she said was "well, the work I'm making you do is related to Literature anyway, so you still have to come"

Totally lame. -__- I got really annoyed too, cause my doing that communications work is totally pointless, since I've ALREADY DONE IT. She's such a moron.

@ Mark: I have to take Eng. Lit. School >_>

Well, this story was way back from Friday, but I so need a let-out.

It begins with RE, and because we had worked v. hard for our exams, our teacher thought it would be nice if do a little group activity. NOT. I was in a group with MY USED TO BE BEST FRIEND (or still, if she said) who was even more bossier than me, I admit. Get the tape, do that, help x with her tights off (shoe modelling) etc.. You know who you are. /me stares

Then it was Maths, one of my fav. and best subjects. Not so my best anymore, my classmate has got a higher combined score than me. PLUS 3% HIGHER BECAUSE THERE WAS NOISE. Thankfully, it wasn't any of my friends. /me is jealous

Just before lunch, we had History, and guess what, I had below the median. I was not amused.

In sports training, we were asked to do 40 laps, 50m each for TECHNIQUE ONLY.

/me scowls. Do not want that to happen again. EVER.

I was pissed off that the dumb bitch at subway put swiss cheese instead of old english on my sub. As well as drowning it in sauce when I asked for a tiny bit.

Sandwich artists my left nut.

I felt like jumping the counter and paddling her fucking forehead with the shitty sub and making it myself.

The post man is such a liar!

They always leave a blue slip in your letterbox for an item that you have to travel all the way to the post office to collect the next day.

On the slip they always write, "We attempted delivery at [insert date and time here]"

They most certainly DO NOT!

I was home all day and I didn't even hear a knock at the door! I'd even been checking the mailbox all day because I was waiting on an important letter. But he must of come in between me going outside to check the letterbox.

He would have seen my car in the driveway and he should have attempted delivery and actually done his job properly.

Silly me saw the slip and decided to head down to the post office to collect the item myself and didn't notice that they had also written on the slip, 'Please collect after 9am on 21.04.10'. <_<

So it wasn't even there because the delivery man hadn't made his stop at the post office yet. <_<

Customers and doing another late at work. Gargh, so sick of doing freaking lates all the damn time. And Im doing an early tommorow!?!? What the fracking hell. Plus the customers are starting to get on my tits now.

My doctors AGAINNNN

I rang them up yesterday about losing my repeat prescription, so they tells me I can just call in for it, which, I did today. So she taps around on her keyboard, right, thats done for you, it'l be ready tomorrow

....whut?

WHY DIDN'T YOU DO THIS WHEN I RANG UP?! I needed that fucker of a pill TODAY -__-

The post man is such a liar!

They always leave a blue slip in your letterbox for an item that you have to travel all the way to the post office to collect the next day.

On the slip they always write, "We attempted delivery at [insert date and time here]"

They most certainly DO NOT!

I live in an area with that exact same sort of situation.. getting a little flyer telling me to go get it.. and when they don't has it for whatever reason, wragble.

Today for me, it's customers. Well, it's always customers... I hate when people say 'yes' when I ask them 'For here or to go' ... YES TO WHAT?!

And then, and call me prejudice against old people, I don't care, this old woman comes up, orders three sandwiches, soups, blueberry crullers, waters and coffees... I asked if she wanted bottled water, she said no.

She didn't really specify how many waters, so when I put one on the tray, she gets huffy and says she needs three... so I crap two cups and pour from the tap.. then she gets huffy that they're from the tap, which I reiterate, 'you didn't want bottled water'... 'well I didn't want it from the tap!' ....SDHGUEGAIO;GTIUAG where the feck else am I supposed to get water? Want me to piss in the cup and give it to you? Regardless... she took it.

AND THEN I had forgotten to charge her for three sammiches (my fault) so she only ended up getting one, and I was just getting off shift when she starts shouting across the restuarant 'DID I ONLY GET ONE SANDWICH, I ORDERED THREE I PAID FOR THEM, WHERE ARE THEY?' ....floor manager goes over, checks the receipt, refunds original order and then recharges her for two extras... and then the lady huffs off thinking she paid for all the first time, and has to pay again.

CUT ME A BREAK IT'S MY FIRST DAY AT TIM HORTONS. :rage:

Drivers on the way to work :rage:

I have to take a one-lane road for part of the way to my work in the mornings, and about 60% or more of the people where I live either don't work or work from home, so they drive as slowly as they possibly can (we have what are called "Sunday drivers" every day of the week here). And this is a normal thing so I've gotten used to it. However, this raging idiot this morning decided to go about 35 all the way down this 45-limit one lane road, to the point where a lot of us were backed up behind him, but then when he turned onto the next road, a two-laner (where I was going), he sped up to 60, even though the speed limit there was still 45! :rage: Is that not the epitome of a$$hole? He knew he was being slow, he just wanted to be a jerk because he had nowhere to go in his shiny expensive car and he knew no one could get around him :mokken: Arrgh, I can't stand people like that :brooding:

-rant finished :)-

SCHOOL

I was not pissed but in my mind yes,everyone is aware that the french teacher is going to be bitchy with the final marks soon.She thinks people use the computer translator and cheat,she thinks she could predict everything.I do not translate english to french no way!

Back