What pissed you off today?

Have I mentioned that there are an insane amount of terrible drivers where I live? Yeah, well, that's what pissed me off today, although I'm usually good at keeping my cool about it.

So my family and I were leaving the hospital earlier today, and almost got sideswiped by an idiot in this unreasonably oversized pickup truck. Of course, they were on their phone, not paying any attention. So the "new dad" in me let out some rage, and flipped the driver off while passing by at a stoplight. :whistle2: He honked for a while after I did. Haha.

Moral of the story: pay attention while driving, motherfucker. (Pardon the language. :lew:)

Asshole truck drivers that think just because they're driving a massive vehicle that they can fly on the highway and drive like dicks.
Some douche bag was trying to cut us off, so I gave him the finger and said 'Fuck you!'

God that felt so empowering :rage:

Watching a video and reading about stuff that had to be left out/rewritten in FFXV. This game would have seriously needed another year or two of development time, but Square was apparently under some contractual oblication that forced them to push the game out before 2017. And I thought my disappointment couldn't run any deeper. Now we are stuck with a story that isn't even half finished and nothing good from Square on the near horizon except for 2.8. Guess I'll just wait another 10 years for the next Final Fantasy, and despair as it will propably be another rush job like everything from Square this generation.

Sigh... I needed to vent a little.

got wasted as fuck last night woke up and realized my dog ate my food :ffs:

Back