What pissed you off today?

I hit my head on a freezer door at work :rage: It was kind of my fault though, I was trying to look at my eye in the reflection because I had something in it, and then I kind of just pulled the door open...without moving my head out of the way....:ffs:

Uncharted 2 crushing level pissed me off. I kept on dying at the train level since I had to press triangle really fast. And other levels pissed me off.

And also the fact that getting a job in my town is so difficult.

My college technically does have a smoking area, but the smokers have migrated to the front gates of the college to smoke in every available opportunity.

So every time I want to leave the college gates to get to a car or bus or simply to walk to the nearby shop, I am forced to pass through all the smoke.

I know a little bit of passive smoking isn't going to kill me instantly or something, but it's very unpleasant nonetheless and it doesn't really help the college's image.

K, me and my boss were off for 4 days, so the other staff and management were in. And basically did nothing for those days! She checked the sales and seen they werent high, so the shop wasnt really busy, so tasks could have been done! But no, nothing was done!! So it was extra work for me and my manager to do, along with the usual tasks to do. Pissed off, 2 people keeping the shop running and 5 staff cant do anything!!!!

I got pissed off when I first woke up because for some reason I had the most intense stomach pain and it really sucked. Mostly because I was trying to eat and it was just so irritating because as long as I was sitting up the pain just got worse. I hate when my body just gives me random pain.

My brother pissed me off being whiny and refusing to speak to anyone when he was crying in the bathroom this morning. I was waiting to get in the shower as well and all he wants is my mum to come in when his dad is obviously there. He can get under my skin sometimes.

My computers have apparently decided to revolt against me. :mokken:

It started with my laptop earlier in the week and now the problem has moved on to my desktop. I also temporarily killed my computer at work yesterday. It's just not my week with computers. :ffs:

I woke up around 11 AM and I wasn't planning on sleeping in. I hate when I sleep that late because I end up feeling tired for the rest of the day, which I do right now. I hate when I don't wake up early.

I also wish I woke up earlier because I wanted to go to the store. I probably won't even be able to go tomorrow either, because it's Memorial Day. -__-

FFXIII pissed me off today. That stupid Adamontoise rarely gives me a platinum Ingot >.< Still have to get so much money to upgrade those weapons and I really get sick of those low chances to get certain items.

My retainers normally piss me off every day especially when I have to take them off in the mornings. When I do take them off in the mornings, I'm usually still groggy soon after having woken up - therefore I'm careless when I try to take them off.

As it so happens, I caused a rather noticeable crack in the top retainer this morning. That's just great, it's the second I've managed to break now. I really just can't be trusted with them. Besides, they're just fragile moulded bits of plastic after all.

My orthodontist makes a big deal out of cracks, so I guess I'll have to see him ASAP. :jtc:

I woke up next to a raw chicken drumstick...that pissed me off...and it was sunny today. That pissed me off too. I guess god just doesn't like me. Also mosquitoes were annoying me in the morning too, biting me an' shit.

I had to wake up early and drive my bf into work about 30 mins away. That pissed me off.

I get home, go back to bed and catch some more Z's, power goes out... Don't wake up in time to go pick him up at 11am, instead I wake up at 12:45... >_>This pisses him off... I apologize, he doesn't like it, I get pissed off...

....but now we're good. ;D

Slightly mad because I've been trying to get into a early sleep schedule for the last like two months and I just haven't been able to do it. It's really starting to piss me off. I guess this doesn't really count as a "pissed off today" considering that it's been going on for awhile but still.

This:

Morrigan_profile.jpg

I understand game designers try to bring in people with "sex appeal," but seriously, are they fucking kidding? :ffs: This outfit would NEVER stay on ANYONE, especially not some game character wandering around in the wilderness, potentially having to fight or run at high speeds :rage: Not to mention that there is absolutely no support involved. This poor woman must be in agonizing pain--if the game designers had ever actually studied how boobs function, they'd realize that this type of outfit would be excruciatingly uncomfortable to wear. It's just so fascinating how selective they are about creating realism :jtc: I guess Dragon Age is off my list.

This poor woman must be in agonizing pain--if the game designers had ever actually studied how boobs function, they'd realize that this type of outfit would be excruciatingly uncomfortable to wear.

Do you think Video Game Developers have ever even touched a boob? Never mind understand a boob enough to research it and know how support works?

Leave Morrigan and BioWare alone. I for one appreciate a bit of boob in my video games. And it could be worse. It could be Dead Or Alive or Bayonetta :wacky:

Last night my cat spent most of the time clawing his way up and down my old mattress which is currently leaning against the wall in my bedroom. Kept me up for hours it did. Whenever I turned on the light and yelled at him, he just looked at me as if I was in the wrong and what he was doing was totally acceptable :rage:

I woke up at around 11am this morning, still very groggy and it was SO HOT. I got up to turn on the aircon, and I closed all my sliding windows and on the last one, my middle finger got caught and it bled. :rage: I rushed to the bathroom to rinse it out. It's now two hours after and it's still bleeding (though not as much). I HATE MY WINDOWS:rage:

I woke up at Fucking 1:00 in the afternoon. I need to start waking up earlier or I will never have time to do the things I want. What also pissed me off Is I didnt play FF XIII like I wanted too. Had no time. Also the genius that I am decided that after Reach it was nice to go back to Halo 3. I got KILLED online bad and I said oh fuck this. Then went too Street fighter and got even more fucking pissy. Overall the day sucked ass today.

Well my day was going awesome until I had an argument with my family.

It ruined a perfectly good day. <_<

I got back to my house and was in the shittest mood after that. >_>

I've calmed down now but I still have to face my family sooner or later and it's going to suck.

I had a pretty okay day until I just got invited to a group msn chat with the ghosts of old forum's past.... all the little innuendos and inside jokes about the RP they took from me just felt so purposeful... why else invite someone to a group chat who doesn't have any of you on their list and never initiates a conversation with you, other than to hurt them? ~~lesigh...

Back