What pissed you off today?

I was mostly perturbed by the fact after busting my but at work I had to park a mile away from my house because of some crappy parade going down my street thet lasts for about four hours...so while trying to relax befor I have to go back to said job I get to listen to two more hours of shit music and blanks being fired from rifles....Thank you god for smiting me:hmph:

Some how I managed to sleep for over 10 hours and woke up at 2 pm today and pretty much wasted my day sleeping <.< I try to wake up at 10 am on the weekends. I'm not sleep deprived because I've had no school or work since Thursday so I do not know why I slept so long today. I have no motivation to do anything today now except for studying. I had breakfast so late that I probably won't eat dinner until about 9 pm tonight.

Monster Hunter Tri. After FINALLY killing Barroth by myself, I get confronted with Gobul...who pwns me. Its mostly an underwater battle...and I can't fight for shit underwater. Its freakin' IMPOSSIBLE to dodge, it does craploads of damage, and it takes up a very large amount of the screen. Due to slow internet, I've also had trouble accessing multiplayer...when I finally DO get into a city, the other two people tell me, repeatedly, to fuck off, because my HR rank is too low for me to go on a suicide mission to hunt Lagiacrus with them! So I sat down at the table and refused to move or respond to their messages. They left shortly after ♥

i got a little peeved at Dark sora aka S O R A. i blocked him as SORA so he changed his username? and i could somehow see him?? but anyway i blocked him almost immediately as he was asking everyone for pictures and didnt post any of himself. He is such a perve! i cant stand him! oh that and i stubbed my toe this morning and it still hurts /rant

Played about 2 hours on Onimusha: Warlords today, but didn't save it once, then I died...obviously. Really peed me off, but it was my fault for not saving like an idiot.

I was really getting into this Korean movie. It was seperated into 8 parts because of the site it was hosted on, got to the 5th part and it just didn't even load. Really pissed me off. I was really into the movie, really enjoying it, then it just dies on me. >_> I ended up watching a Japanese movie instead but I was so pissed off I couldn't get into it. Grr.

So l get home from work and light some Insence sticks to relax after a hectic day thinking
"yeah I can relax tonight and take it easy".....sigh of relief so l did that and went to sit down and watch a dvd when my fucking couch gave my under my massive Frame(not fat) real relaxing it took me an hour to fix with nails and the worst part is just brand new and the fucker broke on me GRRRRR!

I was really getting into this Korean movie. It was seperated into 8 parts because of the site it was hosted on, got to the 5th part and it just didn't even load. Really pissed me off. I was really into the movie, really enjoying it, then it just dies on me. >_> I ended up watching a Japanese movie instead but I was so pissed off I couldn't get into it. Grr.

Oh, what movie was it? I've only seen one Korean movie and after that I've had the impression they're all good. :randompoke:

Anyway, I'm really pissed about my nose. I haven't been able to breathe through the goddamned thing for nearly a week now. Why the hell not? Is it some stupid spring allergy or something? It hasn't happened to me before, not this year or the year before. The canals are totaly blocked. I can't taste food because of it -__-

Now I know where I got my carelessness genes from. My mum has to be the most careless person I know - with me being second to her in the family. She knocked a jar of coffee beans all over the kitchen floor today (for some reason putting the lid back on didn't cross her mind) while trying to make a cup of coffee.

And with that said cup of coffee, she managed to accidentally knock the coffee all over my shoes before smashing the cup itself. I'm not exactly pissed at my mum, I'm just pissed at how careless and clumsy we both are. xD

This past few weeks are crappy for me (it's summer here in the Philippines which also means no classes). Today was no exception either. I've been anyway from the University for quite some time (I'm a pre-dentistry college student.. believe it or not). I miss my dorm, my friends, especially my girlfriend. I do almost the same things every day. To be honest, I just logged in here to kill time. Bad news is I can't remember most of the people in this site (so many new faces or maybe I just don't recognize them). I can't wait for school to start. I feel like a total bum :brooding:

As usual, I didn't get to sleep as long as I had planned. My sister and mom are so extremely loud when they get ready in the morning... screaming across the house to each other. Dx

I was also quite angry at myself this morning for not doing the laundry the previous night. I was super late because I had to do it all in the morning, right before school.

mucus build up in my lungs, its worse than as-ma.
I can't chuckle without starting to cough.
Then, I'll start to run, and I'll nearly stop breathing because the build up is so bad.
Now, if you dont want know turn away. I have to cough up every last bit of it. All that snot has to get out some how.

Well i was playing foozball in school with my friends and i went vs 2 of them with 1 as my ally,my ally gets piseed that the other team scores cuz im a sucky goalee,wtf its just a game. I wasnt really pissed,i was just pissed that my friends play for money and if i dont have,ok screw that.....

well, i woke up two hours late, that screwed up my whole day. I am a coffee junkie:P and couldent get any in the morning:gonk: Then in the afternoon traffic was so bad got to work an hour late. bad day i think im gonna crawl into bed and die.

I don't think I'm going to see Metallica. =/

I really had my heart set on seeing them in October but just about all the tickets have sold out and all that's left is single seats. However, as much as I want to go, I don't want to be seated in between people I don't know while Steve is all the way across the other side of the entertainment centre.

It won't be as much fun and not worth the $150 I spend on the ticket in the end. >.<

Those abominable little mutants that Nintendo are calling fifth generation starter Pokemon. I mean, REALLY. The fire one looks like a cross between Torkoal and Grumpig, the water one looks like the love child of a Spheal, a Piplup and a Bidoof, and I don't know what the hell the grass one is supposed to be, but its the ugliest thing I've ever seen, and I check my hair in the mirror every morning.

...I hate Nintendo, they just can't do anything right by Pokemon these days ._.

Bought some RAM the other day, wasn't designed to work with my motherboard.

School trip groups and room arrangements.

As always, I never get my choice of rooms nor groups. Usually I'd be OK, but these are the same people I was/am with since ages ago.

Today I got up an hour early (at 6) to prep my work for my morning lecture. When I rock up at campus at 9, my morning lecture has been cancelled and my next lecture isn't until 1.30. :rage:

Back