What pissed you off today?

I just found out the deadline for some stuff that I haven't even started is this weekend. It's not a school thing so I won't get in trouble for it, it's a totally optional thing that gives me an extra qualification - but today I got told I have to have it completed and handed in this Saturday. Why did nobody tell me? I still have coursework for school I'm behind in :gonk:

People kept peeing all over the toilet seat at work today :rage: And I had to clean it up! :mad:

I got stuck in traffic (on the bus!), had to carry up a stupid amount of bags and clothes and items up to my mums house, then when I arrived she told me that they had already ate and I would have to make my own tea. Oh, thanks mum, 9-4 of College, traffic, walking up hill with 4 bags to be told that I'll have to make my own tea because no-one thought to save me some! I don't mind making my own tea just, it would've been nice! .___.

^ That pissed me off today. A LOT.

A sword l was buying on Ebay will cost me $260 for postage.....thats as much as l want to spend total you try and get a nice thing for yourself and the universe screws you over
damn stupid cold dark matter...well at least my Masamune will be arriving this week!

Rude people.

It's not much to ask, but did people have to deliberately open the doors to let themselves through and then slam the door shut in my face even though they knew I was there? That happened three times to me today - once by a janitor. I don't know these people, so it's not like I pissed them off. They could have just kindly not slam the door before me. Come on guys, a bit of courtesy in the future maybe?

I have to learn some chapters for first aid, and about the law for tomorrow. also thursday I have a presentation which I still dont know what subject to choose for....instead I am here wasting my time on FFF.

My cigs were finished and it pissed me off..

Was talking to my brother over the phone earlier and boy he pissed me the fuck off :rage: I won't get into it too much 'cause it's just not worth it. Tyler's just sucha a bitch sometimes and is so selfish :ffs: makes me mad.
I'm also a little annoyed >_> just tired of this horseshit D:

That im stuck in college rather be at home in bed playin on second life when the fukin job centre makes me come here and do scabby job search, I dont do that i stay here and go on forums! DAMN U JOB CENTRE AND DAMN U MY EX BOSS FIRING ME FROM MY OLD JOB! :angry: advice NEVER work with kids when ur disabled, they FUKIN FIRE U!

I had to wait 25 minutes for a bus from college today. I don't normally take the bus back - and when I do, there's always some kind of delay on the road. There's an important road that goes out of town - and lately it has been a complete nightmare to use. Lorries form queues that stretch for about a mile because the men who were supposed to finish roadworks weeks ago haven't even done half of the job.

Anger rising for some reason l am just really PISSEDOFF right now, lm not usually an angry with cause kinda guy but tonight Rage is building in me and someones gonna get hurt. l almost broke mt keybaord while writing this.....GRRR.......

I lost the opportunity to get a free $8,000 tax credit. Don't ask me how :hmph:

Pretty much nothing all day...until I got home. :ahmed: I was informed that the community that we live in did a visual check of the outside of the house and yard. And it wasn't good, and because of that me and my girlfriend now have about 4 days to completely uproot all the weeds around the house and plant new grass. So basically the next few days will play out like this: Wake up, go to work, come home, go outside in the hot sun and do more back breaking work, eat dinner, go back outside and do more work, come in and relax for a couple of hours, and go to bed. It is not going to be a great couple of days for me. :jtc:

The fact that Keke's brother's team can't ever win a game. I can coach better then his damn coach like wtf? :ffs: makes me mad. I love baseball and supporting her brother but gosh almighty how dumb can you be coach? D:

deff not going Monday. >_<

Ugh...what didn't piss me off today. <_<

I feel like I'[m on a really bad spiral lately. Bad things keep happening and half of it is my fault. I need anger management I think before things get worse. :gasp:

I really think I'm incapable of seeing when I'm actually a bitch. It just comes naturally and then when someone points it out I'm genuinely shocked.

I need to start recognising when I'm acting out more.

Back