What pissed you off today?

-rant finished :)-

YES DRIVERS ARE ANNOYING. :rage: I had the other day, a motorcyclist flip me off. Why? Because the guy in front of me was going off the road, so I swerved out slightly into the next lane to avoid him and braking hard. But the motorcyclist flips ME off because he's the one busy trying to pass the four cars behind me, myself and the guy in front, and nearly gets hit when I had SIGNALED that I was swerving...

I'm stuck having to do this essay/portfolio this evening that has to be in tomorrow morning. I guess I have myself to blame, but I thought it was due in at the end of the week, so when my teacher told me it's tomorrow it has to be in, you can imagine my reaction. Urgh. One is not amused. Makes it even worse considering I hate the subject and I ain't planning to take it to A2, yet the teacher goes on like it is. :gonk: Oh well. Extra UCAS points I guess. ._.

:jtc: There may be strong language in this post.

So, we're doing a group project in one of my modules. This guy (let's call him A) decides to stand up and put himself forward as team leader. Fair enough.

Come time for the presentation, (a 3 minute presentation which is fuck all tbh) he informs us that he's not good at public speaking. OK, neither am I and I can't really be arsed so I'll ask him to bottle it and do it anyway. I'm going home for the weekend and he's done the most detailed part for the presentation. He has the notes as well.

And what a fucking coincidence, I get an email saying he has an 'appointment' and doesn't know how long it'll last. I'll bet it's starts when our presentation does and ends when our presentation does.

I'm shocked at the length people will go to avoid sticking their neck out. Moving out their comfort zone. 'A' will get no where by acting like a bitch. I'd rather he just told me that he's going to be cunt and I'll have to do the work for him. I'd rather that than all this bullshit about appointments.

Fuck you 'A'. I thought you were a twat anyway since you argued with me about the way the pool balls are set up in a triangle. It's like this you knob head.
8-Ball-Pool-Balls.gif

EDIT: OK JLewis, and JJimmeh. I have no idea but I know that knob was wrong. :jtc:

Last edited:
Nothing major, but my boss made me feel very small today. I was looking for an item of stock we have, and couldn't find it, and because he went straight to it, he thought he was the king of the castle. He was like "Err... *ahem*... Rob? I found it". Kinda embarrasing, but I can live with it.

First warning Cut the one liners folks, this is a post count forum

I've been waiting for a parcel all week to arrive and so yesterday afternoon I finally get a slip in the mail to say it's at the post office.

I get all the way down to my local post office and they tell me it's at another post office.

I have always had my parcels go to the local one though so I had no idea why it would go elsewhere.

So this morning I get up early to go and collect it. However I didn't know that there were two post offices in the area that I was headed to. =/ I ended up going to the wrong one and won't be able to collect my parcel until Tuesday after the public holiday.

I am so annoyed! I wasted petrol twice in two days traveling to two different post offices and neither had my parcel!!!

Its ANZAC day in austrlia its celerbrates the men and women who died in the World Wars
anyway its a big day of parades and BBQ's and speeches .......so l'm watchin a ceremony on tv and the news comes on saying some veterans have been run over buy WWII Jeep during a parade and 3 people were killed in NZ flying in a chopper on the way to an ANZAC parade......WTF man(don't laugh at this folks its not funny) it just makes me angry GRRRRRR!!!!!!!!

The fact my ex has decided to get back in touch when Im happy with someone else. We stopped speaking 2 Sundays ago, then last sunday he msgs me on fb wanting to see how I am and askes me out for a meal sometime in the future. Then nothing all week, then another messgae today asking when I want to hang out ... OMFG, its been 7 months since we split and Ive moved on and much happier with my new guy. And now he gets interested again! He can jog on.

My friend's copy of Twilight Princess is scratched. Now I can't play the rest of it. And I was just about to get the last word from that book that lets you get into the sky levels too.

Somebody sprayed something in my eye.
Granted, it was an accident, but now I have a sore, red eye that's watering like a bitch...
I can still SEE though so it'll be fine, just painful.

I've spent the last two hours trying to do this poetry exam question on feelings/love. It is supposed to be an 1hr and a half long question with half an hour spent planning. I have only half-done the first paragraph. because I have no clue what the hell I can say.

It's bad enough that I have other subjects to attend to, but there's the problem that the teacher gave us next to no direction in what to say in the essay. That's A-Level I guess.

And plus, Diana Vickers has reached number 1 in the UK. Not that it matters that much, but it's one of these occasions where you lose faith in humanity. :gonk:

some guy is moving shit 2 houses up, and its causing next doors stupid !@#!@#$ dog to bark incessantly driving me nuts to the point where l want slit its throat!!!! :-){>.....thats my angry face........its still early so something else may make me angrier still...and then good luck

I still have no idea where I put my Ace Attorney Investigations: Miles Edgeworth. It's been lost for at least a week now. I'm in the middle of the last case and I wanted to wrap it up a few days ago. I'm afraid it may have fallen out of my pocket or something. I really hope it's just somewhere in my room.

I went downstairs to do laundry, and found that every machine was in use. I had to wait until someone else's clothes were done, throw them in the dryer, pay for said dryer, and then work on my own clothes.

It pissed me off.

^^ That does sound very annoying. Having to pay for someone else is even more annoying. <_<

I'm so glad I have my own washing machine. >.<

---

I'm pissed off about the fact that I've not had a very enjoyable weekend. I'm still really tense and tip-toeing about the house in case that bastard of a spider jumps out at me.

It seems like all I do is talk about the wretched thing but I simply can not get it out of my mind. >.<

I don't know what on earth was wrong with my neighbour's dogs this morning, but the pair of them were out in their owners' garden at around 6:15am endlessly barking their heads off like a bunch of weird strangers have approached them or something.

They were silenced (sort of) eventually, but I wasn't happy (and nor was the neighbourhood presumably) to be disturbed at that early time in the morning by them. I bet we were all wondering what the heck was going on.

Back