What do you think of Stella Nox Fleuret?

Rey

♥Solo noi due insieme per sempre♥
Veteran
Gil
Accessory (Arms)
Build-A-Member
Chocobo Egg
Terra
Yuna
FFXIV
Ellia Lombardia
FFXIV Server
Lamia
I think she is my favorite character so far that has been revealed. Well post what you think about her over here. Heres what I thonk. I think she has an amazing design and she is obviously so cute in that white dress. She is a swordswoman. So what do you think about her? Is she your favorite or not? If so state why she is not.

I "thonk" :-)awesome:) that her design looks ok, a lot better than the other designs in Versus, but still nothing amazing and unique. But thats because thats what they've decided to go for with this game, sacrificing artistic colours and patterns for lifelike modern clothing in many cases. Stella's design is at least more pleasing to the eye.

But as for her personality, characteristics etc, I really couldn't say as other than a few breif trailer scenes we really don't know who she isor much about her at all. However I think she could turn out to be quite cool, seeing the swordplay and cool magic tricks that she is seen doing.

Such as:
Stella_%28Versus%29.jpg

So I think she could turn out to be quite interesting, but really I'll wait for time to tell.

I like her design, it's realistic and different from all the other Final Fantasy titles which is risk in some ways, but at the same time I'd rather have a realistic Final Fantasy, as far realistic as Final Fantasy's can go at least. As for her personality, apart from that I've read she's a proper lady and polite though strong willed, you can't really say what you think of her D:

From what we've heard of her, to me she just sounds like a generic FF heroine set in the realistic setting. She somewhat reminds me of Aerith, and she seems like she'll maintain an air of grace around her due to her battle stance she takes, her choice of clothing, and and her hair. I think I might like her.

From what we've heard of her, to me she just sounds like a generic FF heroine set in the realistic setting. She somewhat reminds me of Aerith, and she seems like she'll maintain an air of grace around her due to her battle stance she takes, her choice of clothing, and and her hair. I think I might like her.
Apparently she's supposed to stand out :gasp: *hopes*

"Like that of Noctis, a good measure of her personality can be sensed in her first meeting with Noctis. For instance, in their discussion about the power they share (defined as a special ability to see the "light") and its connection to an old legend, Stella is very open about the matter while Noctis seems reluctant to talk about it, suggesting that they keep it a secret. Stella is described to be ladylike and extremely polite, but direct in her manner — a reflection of her proper but strong upbringing.She acts according to her beliefs, and doesn't shy away from problems. Nomura states that she will be the first to stand out from other female characters in the Final Fantasy franchise,although it is not specified how."

Personally whilst I hope she does, considering Lightning is the heroine in FFXIII I don't see how Stella will be the first >.>

uh I think she is pretty cool looking for her design, and she kinda looks like she might be a mystic knight (from V) which is sweet

Nomura states that she will be the first to stand out from other female characters in the Final Fantasy franchise,although it is not specified how."
I hope she's not a shemale or something.:confused:

These games both look so promising.

What's with the Shakespear quote at the beginning?

Yeah Ryan I do not think we can know her personality just yey but what do you predict she will be like. Which Final Fantasy character do you think she will be most like even though you do not know. Shemale? WTF are you on about anyway?

Shemale? WTF are you on about anyway?

She might end up becoming half male/ half female ..

Plot-twist ?

Don't really want to share much about thoughts about Stella because it's a little too early [ and have been too lazy to watch FF VS 13 clips on youtube Xd ] though liking the idea that she wields a sword. Always like swordsmen/ swordswomen ..
Swordshemales..

She's very pretty, I'll giver her that. But I haven't seen very many trailers of Versus XIII (It's usually FFXIII) so I can't exactly tell whether or not I'll like Stella. Although, I am looking forward to where they'll go with her character. She seems pretty mysterious.

Hmmmm, a thread about me? Aww, how sweet of you people!

Ah, just kidding! As you can see from my name and avatar, I am expecting great things from Stella's character if Nomura claims that Stella will stand out significantly over others. I am already more interested in Stella than Lightning and Vanille for various reasons:

1) I love her realistic design- no extraordinary clothes (Rikku being a terrible offender in this department).

2) She seems to contrast Noctis in terms of appearance- which sets up their confrontation. Not often a protagonist has to fight the main female character.

3) She can summon a rapier from a rune- showing that she has capabilities as a warrior.

4) She appears to be a princess of the Fleuret family (princess heroines last seen with Ashe, Garnet, Lenna and Faris). It may be quite cliched for JRPGs, but Nomura has promised uniqueness in Stella.

5) Yes, I can already see a potential match up between Noctis and Stella, but sadly I also see some connections to Hamlet (the Shakespeare quote being the most major hint), where sadly both may die with Stella possibly dying from suicide................. it will be dark, so don't expect a happy ending.

*COUGHshe'sprettyhawtCOUGH*

Mmm, yeah. I think she's going to score pretty high up there with my favorite females. Nomura seems to be taking much consideration into her character, which I dig.

And now I'm super interested in how she's going to stand out. Shemale!Stella would be a plot twist that would go down in history. I'd lol if ... it... turned out to be a guy in drag.
:monster:

5) Yes, I can already see a potential match up between Noctis and Stella, but sadly I also see some connections to Hamlet (the Shakespeare quote being the most major hint), where sadly both may die with Stella possibly dying from suicide................. it will be dark, so don't expect a happy ending.

The thing that I associate with the Shakespeare quote is that one of them will die. Maybe both of them even? I see the Quote from Shakespeare more as a Romeo and Juliet type, but I do see where Hamlet can be taken from that. For some reason I can't see Stella killing herself. I can't really see SquareEnix allowing that seeing as suicide isn't a topic to be played around with, but that's just me. I could see one of them sacrificing themselves for the other... but I don't think either one would commit suicide. They just don't look like they'd do that. to me. Anytime really when I think of Shakespeare is tragedy. And I love tragedies!!

But the first Vs trailer that I ever saw with Stella and Noctis in a trailer together I was so heart broken. If you see look at the way She looks at Him right before the rune appears behind her... it's like they really have feelings for each other. Honestly if it's going to turn out anything like I'm thinking it will VsXIII will easily be my favorite FF in the series.

I do like Stella's character. She's different from all the other female characters we've seen thus far in the FF series. She's pretty but there's an air about her that's different from the others. I mean you can't really tell that much just from the trailers, but I can't wait to see what she's really like, and what the deal is between her and Noctis. ^_^

Well Yes she is really hot beautiful etc... Lets just hope for a new trailer so we can see Stella more or maybe Stella and Noctis holding hands or something? Yes I do agree with the badass magic XD. But people here who post shes a shemale makes me just wanna run over there and tape your mouths xd. Answer: Stella Rocks.

The thing that I associate with the Shakespeare quote is that one of them will die. Maybe both of them even? I see the Quote from Shakespeare more as a Romeo and Juliet type, but I do see where Hamlet can be taken from that. For some reason I can't see Stella killing herself. I can't really see SquareEnix allowing that seeing as suicide isn't a topic to be played around with, but that's just me. I could see one of them sacrificing themselves for the other... but I don't think either one would commit suicide. They just don't look like they'd do that. to me. Anytime really when I think of Shakespeare is tragedy. And I love tragedies!!

I don't know, if Nomura wants Versus XIII to be the darkest FF yet, I can see him deciding to put suicide in there somewhere. But I see your point though. If Stella was to commit suicide with a knife during a CGI scene, it could be a bit grotesque and highly controversial (e.g. FOX NEWS: NEW COMPUTER GAME ENCOURAGES SUICIDE WITH KNIVES!). Is the quote from a particular play? I'm not sure. I wasn't the one who thought up of the Hamlet comparisons- I think it was from another forum. It could be a Romeo & Juliet plus Hamlet vibe mixed together- as I last recall, Romeo and Juliet never battled each other. I like some tragedies too, but I never really want to admit it to people.

The first thing popped in my mind when I saw her was "What Aeris doing in this game?" :P

Of course that I didn't mistaken her for Aeris (that'll be stupid), but she is so similar to her. It almost seems as the whole Fabula Nova Crystallis is based on FFVII or something. We have the obvious Lighting = Cloud and the Noctis = Cloud (which is obvious for me anyway). Lighting = Noctis doesn't work though :P (my opinion).

As of what I think of her. I have to admit she is very beautiful and it worth to but the game only in order to see more of her (at least for me). While there is no much information about her personality, I think it is quite clear by just looking at her (unless she is hiding her true self or something).
To me it looks like she'll have personality similar to Aeris's (again, because they look alike in my opinion)

How ironic, Noctis is shown with a darker personality, dark clothing, dark blue symbol/rune thingy. While Stella is shown with a bright/polite personality, bright clothing, golden symbol/rune thingy(thing in background). They are complete opposites and somehow out of the 2, Stella ends up being the villain. She works for her home country: Tenebrae but I assume she might betray her home to help Noctis.

PS: STELLA IS HOT!

Last edited:
I think Stella would be a good magic user but her personality seems different.............Like in the cut scene she sems bright and speaks with a smile,but then again she looks like a villain in the trailer. Like noname said I think she could be the kind of person that ends up being a villain using Noctis for something (he is a prince after all). But so far I see her being a unique character in the series.

As for the other characters I'n not sure about the guy with the glasses lol............

Is he a real character?
if he is won't his glasses break during battle.

Back