What do you think of Stella Nox Fleuret?

I think she is the most beautiful female character created, she looks simply stunning. and apparently she has a attitude as well..
cliché might be she falls in love with Noctis but becuz their different backgrounds etc, they cant really be together blablabla a lá Romeo and Juliet.

I think she is the most beautiful female character created, she looks simply stunning. and apparently she has a attitude as well..
cliché might be she falls in love with Noctis but becuz their different backgrounds etc, they cant really be together blablabla a lá Romeo and Juliet.

DAMN STR8!! forgot to mention that I'd take her home anyday!

But I don't like perving on Computer-generated characters........and all the cospoplays are kinda shit wid ugly girls.

DAMN STR8!! forgot to mention that I'd take her home anyday!

But I don't like perving on Computer-generated characters........and all the cospoplays are kinda shit wid ugly girls.

Well let me tell you something, I believe all those FF characters are modelled after REAL people , so you might have some luck ;p and this way its not perving hehehe, but yeah like FRAN's sister from FF12 , damn that woman was hot for a bunny woman LMAO

and I wasnt the first one that perved on her, one of my homies said wait till you see FRAN"s sister she is hot... and I was like..DUDE wtf? its just fantasy/fake etc... then I saw her and I was like, WTF he was actually right xD

so you see sometimes they are just hott..hot is hot no matter real or virtual muwhahaha and yeah them cosplays are 8 of 10 pretty fail ;p

I think i'm really going to like Stella. She's got somewhat of an elegant badass persona from what I've seen so far. I love her character design! Her schoolgirlish skirt her plain hair, it all just seems to become something I absolutely love about women XD.

Stella is a character I will be looking at closelywhen this game comes out.

Last edited:
I really like Stella so far! Even though there hasn't been a lot of information on her, I still like her a lot. For one thing, I really like how she is designed. She kind of reminds me of Aerith. Also, I'm really looking forward to her role in the game since she plays the role of a heroin and an antagonist.

I hope she won't fall in love with Noctis and Stella is going to pretend she is good and just brainwash Noctis and use him for her own reasons. Saying "It's about politics Noctis not about love... And if you will stand in my way I will kill you." Or something like that, then she would become badass FF character and it would be more realistic actually. And then gruesomely kill Noctis in the fight like they did with Aerith in half of the FF7 story told. And then Noctis would become influential just as a shadow metaphor in the game influencing the game itself by his death. Rounding everything around Noctis friends and stella instead,and politics of course. :D How awesome is that? And then Stella would kill herself by understanding that she was always just a cheeses peace herself in this game of politics or something. Thatwould be dramatically perfect… What do you think? um?

:britt:

I really like her character so far because I think she is going to be so hard to read. I initially get that a bit flirty, girly, yet influential vibe from her based on the trailers we've seen so far. She knows how exactly how to be assertive enough to get the shy Noctis to talk about the light and etc...and get him out of his shell a bit. I can see she makes him nervous :ryan:

So what I think I'm really saying is, beneath all of that. What does she really want? What does she stand to acquire from a relationship with him? Love? Peace between their countries? Or does she seek the crystal as well and is she willing to jeopordize everything (including Noctis) in her conquest to...who knows? She's just so sweet and innocent you really don't know what she's capable of in my opinion, which makes her harder to read...and makes her whole character concept much more interesting.

:ahmed:

I don't hold out much hope for her, in all honesty. Square Enix are absolutely incapable of creating a strong female protagonist in their video games. Ashe was a notable exception, and that was because the only intelligent people in the entire company were behind it; Stella's character is going to be (or has, bugger if I know what they're actually doing now) written by people who have proven that they're either terribly sexist or still in that "OMG EEW IT'S A GIRL!" stage of their lives. They just don't know how to write a proper, likeable female protagonist. Like Shakespeare, only without the inevitable insanity and death. Because that would be far too exciting.

She has a nice design. But what SE character these days doesn't look visually impressive? It's all graphics, graphics, graphics, and underneath that pretty surface I expect she'll be as hollow and disappointing as a cheap easter egg. Square Enix women go one of three ways: airheads whose entire character revolves around their man, airheads with no character at all, or they're so butch that they make any man's privates recoil, shrivel up and then burst mournfully into flame. I'm willing to bet Stella will be in the first catergory, and any praise for her character will come from fans reading desperately between the lines in the ultimately false hope that they did SOMETHING with her.

Of course I'm speculating, but pretty much all I have to go on are her design, some miserably short trailers that ultimately reveal nothing, and Square Enix's past performance with their female characters, which has been so poor that it's almost physically painful. I don't see why Stella would suddenly be any different. Just because Versus XIII has been in development for years? FFXIII was in development for years, and look how Lightning, Vanille and Fang turned out. Stella's design is more appealing than any of those three, but that doesn't really mean anything at all.

Honestly, she reminds me more of Yuna than she does anyone else at the moment - she's got potential, as all characters do when absolutely nothing substantial has been revealed about them, but Square Enix will squander it, because they love trashing their games with love plots that ultimately end up taking over the entire game and making it so much less because of it, or they focus on things that don't really matter (like ridiculous terminology that is never actually explained, or a concept that ultimately doesn't contribute to the over-arching plot in any significant way) and forget to develop their characters properly. These promises of Stella standing out don't impress me at all: if I had a penny for every time I'd heard a promise like that in the last three years alone, I'd be able to buy controlling interest in the company at this point. A promise or declaration like that from Square Enix is worth absolutely nothing at this point.

In short? I won't hold my breath.

Last edited:
Back