[FF IX] Favourite Couple in The Game?

Daenerys

The Last Dragon
Veteran
Gil
Who is your favourite couple in this game??? Id have to go for Steiner and Beatrix - that scene were
She opened eikos love eltter to zidane and thought it was for her from steiner and admitted her feelings towards him
well that has to be one of the sweetest scenes ever i was going AWW and everything lol. However i also loved the pairing of Zidane and Garnet/Dagger and that part
after Zidane finds out hes a genome and is all angsty and Garnets the last one to come and fight with him
well that one scene really made my day - it was so cute :D

I'm going with Zidane/Garnet. I loved them together, and their music was beautiful too.

Steiner and Beatrix would be my second choice.

Im going to go ahead and make up a couple. Im gonna have to say Quina and Queen Brahne. They make a perfect match.

1. They both love to eat.
2. You don't know what gender either of them are.
3. I hate 'em both.

well you know who am gunna say
zidane and garnet obv =D

xxxivyxxx

I voted Steiner & Beatrix and Freya & Fratley (cause I can vote for two choices ^_^). Beatrix and Freya are my two favourite characters, so of course I'd vote for them, but I think the relationship between Freya & Fratley should have been more fleshed out before
they ended up meeting again in Cleyra. It made it hard to feel for Freya when she realized her love was really lost because he had lost his memory, because you didn't know that much of their relationship and you didn't get to see how much Freya really loved him.

But hey, where are Blank & Ruby on this poll!? ^_^

You forgot Quina and ViVi get married. They are DEFINITELY my favorite couple. :D

Zidane and Garnet, definitely. They're so cute and little. =)

Any of those 4 choices EXCEPT for Eiko and Zidane. That's jailbait. Eiko looks 4. I know she's older than that, but the true love lies between Zidane's infatuation for the Princess, and Garnet's crush for Zidane spills out in the end. A happy ending for all. Even the amnesia-prone Fratley and Freya.

I actually really liked Freya and Fratley's relationship, and the story behind it. It was sad, but romantic at the same time that she waited for him for so long.

My favorite couple is Zidane and Garnet. They go together perfectly, there's nothing more to say about it. =]

Zidane and Garnet/Dagger make the cutest couple, followed by Steiner & Beatrix.

Back