Playstation SEN Trophy FFF Leaderboard Discussion

inFamous was my first plat :) and infamous 2 is way easier. Try going for Gran Turismo 5 o_O I'm going for that one at the moment, it's so near impossible...

Gran Turismo 5 isn't that hard xD. The only hard one is the X1 challenge, other than that, the Trophy's are just tedious.

Especially the 1,000 Cars trophy.

Gran Turismo 5 isn't that hard xD. The only hard one is the X1 challenge, other than that, the Trophy's are just tedious.

Especially the 1,000 Cars trophy.
O_O you did not just say that...

Have you tried for the GT5 plat? Or are you just going by what you've heard? because the X2010 isn't the only hard challenge. You've got the AMG challenges, Grand Tour, endurance races, Nurburgring record. And then you have the grinding trophies, the two level 40's and Air of Experience.
Compared to all of that collecting 1000 cars is nothing.

Dude, I've been playing racing games all my life, I can do all those challenges, if I really try. But, I'm not gonna try to Plat it, unless I have a steering wheel, then I might bother doing so.

But if you didn't know, Level 40 isn't hard. --Here's a tip dude, the Seasonal events can be farmed now. And what do seasonal give you? XP. Not much, but A LOT more than A spec races.

---- Try farming the La Fiesta Cavalino - Circuit De Sarthe race in Seasonals.

42K XP and 500K $ per race, 1 lap only. 4 mins. and under with an Enzo, or 599.

Can't say the same for B spec LVL 40 though.

[--- Like I said, just tedious work.

Dude, I've been playing racing games all my life, I can do all those challenges, if I really try. But, I'm not gonna try to Plat it, unless I have a steering wheel, then I might bother doing so.

But if you didn't know, Level 40 isn't hard. --Here's a tip dude, the Seasonal events can be farmed now. And what do seasonal give you? XP. Not much, but A LOT more than A spec races.

---- Try farming the La Fiesta Cavalino - Circuit De Sarthe race in Seasonals.

42K XP and 500K $ per race, 1 lap only. 4 mins. and under with an Enzo, or 599.

Can't say the same for B spec LVL 40 though.

[--- Like I said, just tedious work.
I too have been playing racing games since the days of GT1, and I must say, I'm pretty good. I'm not using a wheel. Just DS3. How far into Gold Standard are you?

I know the seasonals can be farmed, and the Lightweight K Cup is worth more XP (50k) and B-Spec can be done through B-Spec Grinder, but that still takes a long time.

Yea, the platinum is going to be tedious, but it's also insanely difficult. It takes a good 1000 hours of gameplay to unlock.

I have shit for trophies :grin: But I've only had my PS3 for a week, so oh well :wacky: I'm gonna be borrowing Batman: Arkham Asylum from a friend soon, and I kind of want to try Platnuming that :wacky: I'd also like to plat Demon's Souls, but I'm pissed off at one boss right now so I'm just playing through FFXIII for a few easy trophies :hmmm:

Platting Demon's Souls isn't hard once you get to a second playthough and have Soulbrandt with you.

Nevertheless, good luck.

I'm just trying to decide which boss to go after next :wacky: I made the mistake of going for the maneaters and kept getting my ass handed to me :hmmm: And I don't want to try the flamelurker just yet because I'll get burned to a crisp :grin: Aaand I'm level 40.

Soulbrant is a horrible weapon :wacky: The meat cleaver is far stronger than it.

That is...if you're a troll and like killing your fellow players :trollface: It gets very easy to ascend the level ladder if you do that.

@Nyar The secret to both of those bosses are their weakness.

Go in with fire stuff and you should be able to kill one of the maneaters before or right as the second shows up.

Magic is flamelurkers weakness, so if you have any spells or Sticky White Stuff..use that. Just remember fire does NOT count as magic.

I have a dragon +2 sword, and I can do a fair amount of damage to the maneaters. It's them pouncing me every 5 seconds that gets me :gonk: I have some sticky white stuff, I'm just afraid to get close to the flamelurker :hmmm: But I'm still upgrading my broadsword so I have something formidable for it. I've also never been invaded or invaded someone :hmmm:

Have you tried using the brazier in the center of the map as a well between you and them? You can do this, wait until they pounce and whack at their tail and hide back behind the brazier again before they have time to recover.

I don't remember, but do the small bosses give trophies?

The mini bosses like the vanguard do not. Each end of area boss does, though. And I saw that, but I wasn't thinking about it :hmmm: I just kind of rush up to see how much damage I can get in before running away :gasp:

Mini Bosses that give trophies are only the Blue Dragon and Old King Doran, although I wouldn't call them Mini Bosses.

Wish the red dragon had given a trophy. It wasn't too hard, but it took about 20-30 minutes shooting it once with a crossbow every time it flew around the bridge :wacky:

Aye. That is how I took it down as well. I really enjoyed working at the Demon's Souls trophy. :hmmm: I really should pick up Dark Souls.

Sadly, however, I will be handing over my copy of Demon's Souls in the name of future games :damon:

Should update mine :gasp: I am now level 5 :wacky: Working on plat'ing inFamous. Just have to beat it on hard with full good karma :reptar: Isn't too hard so far, almost to the end of the Neon and I've only died on side missions :hmmm: I like the evil power upgrades better :sad3:

Should update mine :gasp: I am now level 5 :wacky: Working on plat'ing inFamous. Just have to beat it on hard with full good karma :reptar: Isn't too hard so far, almost to the end of the Neon and I've only died on side missions :hmmm: I like the evil power upgrades better :sad3:
Being evil is so much easier on a Hard playthrough, you can spam the cluster grenades without worrying about civillians

The upgrades for being good are a lot better.
Collecting the 25o blast shards is the only thing in inFamous that will take a bit of time.
The stunts are quite easy once you get the hang of them. You also might need a few enemies to kill so you should leave side quests until after you've beaten the boss.

Hal is right. The powers for good are far superior for outlasting any and all bosses. You never run out of energy or HP.

I beasted through hard mode with good Cole. (Plus, evil Cole is just poopy all around :trollface:)

I've already done all of the stunts and gotten all the blast shards on my evil file :wacky: Evil cool is more of a damage dealer/group damage dealer and I liked that. Everything died fast :reptar: Good Cole has his perks, but I still like the evil upgrades better :hmmm: And I already cashed out the 12,000 exp for the final lightning bolt upgrade so the rest are much cheaper and easier to get. Only reason I'm doing the side quests now is to get rid of enemies shooting at me. I don't have to max out the neutral upgrades for the trophy. Only one I care about is damage reduction, anyhow.

Back