Playstation SEN Trophy FFF Leaderboard Discussion

Hey Jeff, why don't you try doing a spreadsheet to use as the Table Chart.

That way, you can easily save the data and update it.

Also, google has a in built spreadsheet, so that might make things a lot easier for you.

That poopy image is a spreadsheet I made in Excel. I'm just a bit uncertain how I could plant it in that thread without using an image document. Do you know a better way? :hmmm:

I know this doesn't really change much.

But, I found a great site to get some cool looking Trophy Cards.

http://www.ps3trophies.com/

(you need to register first and link your PSN account)

You can even upload and customize your own card. Like so -

Stop trophy whoring, Jeff. :mokken: I'm only level 9 :sad3:

If I can get the J&D Collection sometime soon, that's 3 more plats for me :griin:

And also the DmC HD also as well, another 3 Plats, depending on the trophies.

RE: ORC looks to be an easy, time consuming plat, but I can get it done.

Good lucking platting Jak 2. That game is a fucking terror. :damon:

I cringe at the thought of doing the stadium races again.

You don't have to post here if you don't want to, it'll track itself if you're using the player cards we require on the leaderboard.

Good question, though.

Pockets

my potable profile don't seem to be updating :/...... soooo I made a gamercard using another site..... hope it ok as i think the leaderboard out of date for me :P

stevenoshea.png

Yeah, the official playstation website gets pretty messed up. It doesn't list all of my games and sometimes doesn't update to how many trophies I actually have. Your Gamer Cards is a really good place because it actually updates and shows all of the games you have. Plus the gamer cards are kind of nice.

The official card is what I give to the admins if you're Gamer of the Week, but I don't actually use them for updates. Sony's cards don't update, and custom cards get hectic.

That being said, if you change the card from one of the two accepted, it's not published if you're Gamer of the Week.

lol I managed to get to level 6, I'm surprised I made gamer of the week :eek:

My trophy collectings slown down some since DMC4 lacks Trophies T_T soo I'll have to kick some butt in Borderlands and DMC HD

found it misleading that DMC4 lacks trophies when it says it has them on the games box :/

mine might be a bit out of date, as i tend to lack/not sync my trophies :lew: (still can't believe that I have to click on trophies to Sync them)

For some reason my gamercard is refusing to add my new platinum but its updated on the official sony website :hmmm: Oh well patience is a virtue.

Bishop sincerely ah!
I shall join/rejoin.
My PSN thing is Trotsky_

Back