XBox XBox Live Leaderboard Discussion

I'm posting here in hopes that the leaderboard gets updated this coming weekend. I don't know when it was updated last time, but i do hope that someone is on the case.

Yeah true nobody updates anymore. I blame Suki -__- and My G rised alot since its last score on the leaderboard :gasp:

ahluk.jpg

I've remade the thread and updated it. I'll do my best to keep on top of you guys' gamescores. :P

Also, Revo, wrong thread but I will add you anyhow. (y)

Hah well I have not been gamerscore whoring to be honest. I only got one achievement last time and that was in ages. Like my first in ages :lew: But when games like Skyrim come out, I am sure my gamerscore will rise.

I'm glad you like it. Sadly, though, it only looks good on the default skin Ryan made.

The pie chart is something I thought was pretty awesome as well. :wacky:

It is. :wacky: I'm still trying to make it look good for everyone, but I'm not sure as far as how to do that yet. So a big sorry to everyone NOT using the default theme, I'm trying to fix it. That's why the leader boards were updated so late, I was trying to figure out how to make the background transparent. :(

Pockets

my xbox was starting to die yesterday :( soo I traded it in and got a ps3.... can you remove me off your list please :yay:

Wow, it's been 2 years since anyone discussed the leaderboard, so I'll throw something in here!

I jumped about 3,000, almost 4,000 this past month by finishing up a few games and nabbing an Xbox one and getting halfway done with 2 games that I bought. I'm closing in on 42,000 Gamerscore, but Arthvader has me well beat by basically doubling my score. :eek:

Wow, it's been 2 years since anyone discussed the leaderboard, so I'll throw something in here!

I jumped about 3,000, almost 4,000 this past month by finishing up a few games and nabbing an Xbox one and getting halfway done with 2 games that I bought. I'm closing in on 42,000 Gamerscore, but Arthvader has me well beat by basically doubling my score. :eek:

Arthvader is now gone! :lew:. Lucky Busta.

Been on a standstill the last month or so. I've been trying to finish up a few games for the Xbox 360 and work on some harder achievements on my new Xbox One games, but it's been slow-going. I need to get a few easy ones here soon I think to make a push to 42,000. :p

Been since May since the last post and it was mine, uh whoops!

Sold my Xbox 360 to my brother and the Xbox One to a friend of mine so I'm officially console-less! Might be slipping on the leaderboard for a while. :/ Might get back into my Final Fantasy Playstation games era addiction.

Busta, I think you have a big enough lead that by the time anyone catches you, you will have a console, or have at least played on one to get some more points.

Busta, I think you have a big enough lead that by the time anyone catches you, you will have a console, or have at least played on one to get some more points.
I'm aiming to get one late next Spring/early Summer when my in-laws move out of my house. Hopefully by then Microsoft will have made an Xbox One that is backwards compatible for Xbox 360 games and I can kill 2 birds with 1 stone!

I'm aiming to get one late next Spring/early Summer when my in-laws move out of my house. Hopefully by then Microsoft will have made an Xbox One that is backwards compatible for Xbox 360 games and I can kill 2 birds with 1 stone!

They've certainly given the news that the XBone will be bc sometime soon. Who knows what soon means to them though.

Still holding onto the top spot, but man I haven't played many different games since it was last updated. I've really only tackled a few Call of Duty's, 2 NBA games, and maybe a little bit of the last Assassin's Creed games. I know I haven't hit 50k yet, but I think I'm closing in on either that or 49k.

Back