XBox XBox Live Leaderboard Discussion

Sweet I just checked and I am one step away from the good ol' top ten. =]
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Hahahahah yep it was a huge leap in gamerscore! Hmmm maybe if I play alot I will get to 1st place. OH AND THANKS FOR UPDATING <3 Also Im unbanned in HALO 3(yesterday) *Celebrates in JOY*
Well, you're going to be waiting a long time. Some guy just posted his gamercard with around 34,000G :grin: As for me, I gave up ages ago, I don't like the 360 all that much >.>

34000 Gamerscore, that would be my Gamercard :D
I'm glad you like it, and I'm looking at getting some new games so, woo

Last edited:
Jesus, that was a bitch to update. Anyways, the leaderboard has been updated and there's been quite a lot of movement including a new leader! Check it out :)

Now you know how much I grieved when updating this mofo.

Thanks for updating and Ah 34000G? Oh fuck im not getting there xD. Ive been playing nothing but Halo 3 which explains my G not going up. Matcchmaking in Halo 3 is too good! Its so fun. Oh and Ryan play TLH damn it :ness: Also I will be getting new games soon so I might leap up 5000G or somethin. Not sure if I care really...

Just got Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 so there should be a little bit more being added on to my Gamerscore over the next couple of weeks :D

Dragon Age Origins is generous with the achievements, so my score has gone up just barely lol. Magna Carta 2 is shameful for them.

Since I'm getting it for Xmas for the PS3, the trophies will be the same difficulty. Is that generous a sarcastic one or actually easy? :wacky: Not that I'm really bothered either way, I just want the game to be good.

[Updated] Some movement towards the top and bottom since I had to remove 2 people through inactivity. Middle of the leaderboard stayed relatively the same.

Unstuck on Lost Odyssey now too which means I should be posting at the VERY least another 125 Gamerscore in the next few days when I get round to finishing the last disk.
Also I am more thn likely to get as near to 1,000 as I can as when it comes to RPG's I do tend to keep playing until I've done everything I can find...

Last edited:
Updated, relatively the same positions. Different scores for most people with Shu taking the biggest jump up 2 places (y)

Wasn't sure how it worked so I updated mine the other day since it was a few 1000 or so since I had last been online. Games like Modern Warfare 2, Assassin's Creed II, Halo 3, NCAA Football 2010 kept me busy for a while trying to max out the Achievements on a few of those games.

Well Im gettin some more 360 games tommorow so Hopefully ill hit 12000-13000 or something. Then in Jan Im getting Darksidersd wrath of war and Bayonetta so Ya ill rise up in gamerscore alot.

I haven't played for a while now because I got a PSP recently and this had made me decide to replay a lot of the old PS1 originals.
But I got Forza Motorsport 3 so I'm gonna spend a few days racing and I'll get a few from that.

Got Bayonetta today and I got a few achievements and all that. Still gonna be playing Lost Odyssey cause I LOVE it and I wanna get remaining achieve 850/1100G pretty good don't ya think? Bayonetta IS EPIC!!! Also might play Darksiders cause I got that too >_> Also playing Eternal Sonata

Leaderboard updated. Not too much movement but some ups and downs here and there.

I don't know what happened to your account Sapphire, the gamercard isn't showing up and even the link says 0G/0G :S

Just for whoever needs to know
.Lightning is Garnet-Dagger so next time the leaderboard gets updated, if it would be possible to change that too i would be very grateful.
Thanks.

Back