Fusionist

Obnoxious Romantic
Veteran
Gil
FFXIV
Eldeen Modestine
FFXIV Server
Shiva
Alright, I'm not very computer savvy, but here's the problem. For the last few days I've been unable to access this one forum I've frequented for a few years now. I assumed it was just a server issue of sort like what the site dealt with in the past, however it's never really been longer than a day, and the homepage website would still be available, but I can't even access that

However, when I asked someone I know who goes to that site as well about the delay, they told me they hadn't had a problem with the site AT ALL. Apparently it's just me o_O

All other sites I've gone to are fine, it's just this one site. Furthermore, it's seems it's just my own computer with the problem. There's another PC in our place, and I CAN access the site through that one, but I don't know what the problem is with mine.

I keep getting a "Network Timeout" when I try to access the site, if that helps >_>

So yeah, please help >.<

Maybe you need to run a virus scan? It could be a virus preventing you from accessing that website.

Is it JUST that one website, or are others effected too?

Have you tried accessing it in a different browser? For example IE might not work with it, but Firefox might.

It's just that one website, and I've tried on both Fire Fox and Internet Explorer; no luck >_<

I am doing a Virus Scan now, and stupid me for downloading a bunch of stuff over the years, it's taking a while X_x

EDIT: I snooped around the actual site on the other computer in our house and other people have been having the same issue as well, so it seems to be about the site itself after-all. Probably something about blocking IP addresses since I was able to log in from a different PC.

Oh well -_-

Last edited:
Back