PC Perfect World

Serah

l'Cie,
Veteran
Gil
So does anybody here besides me, Damon, Danny, Andrew, and Ryan (the guy who's supposed to use a bow and arrow -__- and NOT a sword with his character) play this amazing free MMORPG? I absolutely LOVE this game. There are 3 races with two different classes in each race. There's the Humes: Blademaster, Wizard; Untamed: Venomancer, Barbarian and Winged Elves: Archer, Cleric. Basically Blademasters and Barbarians are tanks.

The Barbarian can either look like a wolf, tiger, lion or panda and actually gains a skill a certain level to turn into a white tiger at will. Barbarians are all males. Venomancers are long-range magic users and can tame pets to be their mini-tanks. Venomancers can be either a fox, deer, bunny, kitty, or this little devilish looking creature. Venomancers can turn into a fox at will when they obtain their skill. They have the ability to tame creatures and make them their pet who helps aid the Veno in battle.

Blademasters are tanks as well. They can pretty much use swords or anything heavy-based. They;re quite skilled with melee attacking as well. Wizards are all long-range attacks and all magic based. At higher levels they can perform some really powerful spells.

Winged Elves are pretty much long-range as well. Archers more or less rely on accuracy for their attacks. They can also use somewhat magic-based skills to aid the strength of their attack from their bow, crossbow or slingshot. As long as they're far enough back, they can get in some really good hits, especiall critical ones. Clerics are healers and all magic-based as well. They can get in some pretty decent attacks and are fairly powerful, but are most well known for their buffs, back-ups in squad battles and are highly useful. If it weren't for clerics and their healing spells and ressurection spells, Perfect World would be full of dead characters all the time, IMO. :lol:

I currently have a level 35 venomancer. What's awesome about this game is as you reach every 10 levels, you have this big boss battle that comes up called Call to Duty or your fb. After it's over you always get something new and cool. For example, after you finish your fb19 (big boss battle for level 20) you get a new, very powerful weapon that's pretty much all you need until your next battle comes up. After your fb29 you get a flying mount. For venomancers and barbarians, they get a flying manta ray, for the winged elves, they get upgraded wings, for the humans they get flying swords, so on and so forth.

This game is an absolute blast, totally free and you can make some great friends, especially if you're invited into a faction. You can create up to 6 characters, any race and class you want, but can only play one at a time. If you decide to download the game and play, I play on the Sanctuary sever and my character's name is AyameSuki. You can go here: www.perfectworld.com to download the game and play! There are also forums that are highly useful in anything you might not understand and they people are pretty friendly. Hope to see you guys there! :D

No never heard of it to be honest Sounds good though is it anything like WOW? I don't really play online games All to much unless there worth Playing

I've never played WoW because I can't justify spending $35 a month just to play an online game. xD So to be honest, I have no idea if this game is anything like WoW. It's free and a lot of fun though! You should download it and try it out if you're interested in an MMORPG.

I have this game also. :awesome:
I'm that guy who has an winged elf who's supposed to use a bow but uses swords >.>

But anyway, it's a fun game, the quests are fun and you also get added by random people to be their friend and get asked to be in their clans, like me, even though I'd never seen that name anywhere in Perfect World he still added me. :wacky:

Anyways, it's fun. People should get it. :awesome:

No never heard of it to be honest Sounds good though is it anything like WOW?

Definitely now like wow XD

but why is this game free anyways? the game programmers went through all the trouble to make this game, they should try and sell it and make some money. Unless it was just for fun or like a college project or something. I looked on the site for a couple minutes and theres an ad at the corner saying, " get ur prepaid game cards at target and 7 eleven!" lol XD ...but its FREE!

Last edited:
There is this thing called a boutique in the game where you can buy all kinds of cool stuff. You can add what's called Zen to your account. That Zen then gets moved to the server and becomes gold. Basically $1 US dollar=1 gold. You can buy really cool things for your characters and the game makes a lot of money by selling awesome items in the boutique, especially the flying and riding mounts.

Larxene said:
I'm that guy who has an winged elf who's supposed to use a bow but uses swords >.>
Can you fly?

If so, I am soooo getting this :monster:

I'll probably give it a try in a few weeks time when I'm on holidays, judging by the download page it looks pretty good (what with the nunchuk wielding Pandas and all).

But jeez 2.4 Gigs? this is going to eat my download limit :gasp:

Can you fly?

If so, I am soooo getting this :monster:

I'll probably give it a try in a few weeks time when I'm on holidays, judging by the download page it looks pretty good (what with the nunchuk wielding Pandas and all).

But jeez 2.4 Gigs? this is going to eat my download limit :gasp:

yah, Winged Elves can fly even when they just start out :awesome:

It ate mine too, but I downloaded it in parts so it didn't take that long -_-

it's patching itself now :gasp:

Winged Elf; Seremila.
Untamed (don't use it much >.>); Xandii.

I'm on the Sanct. server. The way the sun and the moon come up at the right times is so cool! I love it <3 Except for some d/c that happened earlier.. o.o
Mandi, I tried friending you and it said you didn't exist :gasp:

I have to be online in order for you to find me and add me. I have two characters I play quite often. Venomancer: AyameSuki
Wizard: MikoKatsumi
Cleric: Kyelinn (but I don't play her often)

You'll have to let me know when you're online and then I'll add you to my friend's list.

I might get back on again here pretty soon, I just have this thing called an Xbox that has stolen my little soul away. I think I will bargain with the devil to get it back here soon. I will log on tonight make the required updates.

I'm on sanctuary and I have a lvl 22 Wizard named Shuz. (don't ask.. sigh)

♥Aerith♥;552010 said:
I have to be online in order for you to find me and add me. I have two characters I play quite often. Venomancer: AyameSuki
Wizard: MikoKatsumi
Cleric: Kyelinn (but I don't play her often)

You'll have to let me know when you're online and then I'll add you to my friend's list.

I'm online nao :awesome:

Venomancers hit hard :gasp:

I'm having trouble like. Exploring. Right now I'm killing turtles in a Plume river. Near a bunch of werewolves :ness:

EDIT; Wait, they're tortoises.

Last edited:
What level is your Veno? Wait until you can start taming pets. ;D I have one of those snow hares, those little white rabbits you see venos with? Yeeeeah, those little shits can hit hard. You're like a powerful mage+tank+healer all in one when you're a veno and it fucking rocks.

♥Aerith♥;552013 said:
What level is your Veno? Wait until you can start taming pets. ;D I have one of those snow hares, those little white rabbits you see venos with? Yeeeeah, those little shits can hit hard. You're like a powerful mage+tank+healer all in one when you're a veno and it fucking rocks.

She's about Level 4. I got a Wolf or something, .. from an egg. >_>; I like the place where Untamed start out more than the Elf one. The Elf one is confusing >_> But the Untamed one I like. :awesome:

I feel kind of lame because I'm like Level 4 while people who are tigers riding on balls of fire are around me :gasp:
When can I turn into a fox? :wacky:

Hmmm I wanna say it'll be when you get your first spiritual cultivation, around level 7ish? But I can't remember for sure. My veno is at level 46 about to be level 47. :awesome: I'm so excited! I'm getting close to my fb51. WOOT!!!

i got a winged elf named karielle and im also on the sant. server. just got it today. it was so cool!

Edit:
ok i will dl it see what its like, how come it took all of you so long to dl. ??

:awesome: 805 kb/s 50 minuites to dl the whole 2gb

Last edited:
Back