PC Anyone here play Ragnarok Online?

FFMusician

The Final Fantasy Musician
Gil
Well, I've always heard about it and thought I would give it a shot, pretty fun game. They have added a free server named 'Valkryie' to the game so you now don't have to pay a monthly fee. There are a ton of Private Servers as well, I play on Seritie(Sp?)RO. The initial download is rather big 1.37GB. But it's worth the wait in my opinion. There are quite a few jobs. Swordsman, Acolyte, Taekwon, Ninja, Archer, Mage, Merchant. Then they can go to a second job classes like Knight, Crusader, Not sure of acolyte or the taekwon one, haven't played as them, Nor the Ninja, Archer to Hunter, or Bard, Mage to Sage or something else, and never played as a merchant. I'm still basically a noob to the game but, If anyone else on this forum plays it, or would like to play it, I'd enjoy playing with you, etc etc.

Well I play it and I dont play it as I dont play the main RO server.
I play the private servers which although most of them have higher rates of EXP and Drops they tend to be more fun than the original server.
I have a taekwon which is a strength and agility based character.
A mage whos more of a dex vitality based character and a super novice who is unstoppable at the server max lvl of 992 and job lvl at 589.
If anyone wants an RO private server try blackout RO for it may not be number one in the top RO private server chart it is the best one in my opinion with uptime for the last 5months straight.

That blackout server looks pretty cool. I'm downloading the patch client and gonna register, you use that Ventrillo Feature any?

i was on a server callled Anima it was x5 i think but still pretty hard to lvl i was a sinx but i quit a long time ago lol all these games bring back soo many memories the best thing about ragnarok is WOE!

Back