Strangest Looking Body Part?

DLFlux

Boats and hoes....
Veteran
Gil
What body part do you think looks strangest in general?

I'd have to go for ears, they look rather odd. Especially on some people.

I'm not sure. Ears are weird thinking about it, but we'd look sillier without them.. I mean if we just had holes in our heads then more stuff would fall into it. People would flick peas into our ears and jam them up and our ipod headphones would just fall out.

Now that would be fail. Our ears act as a barrier for that.

Maybe the weirdest would be the chin. We'd look weird without it, but what does it do?

Ears are definitely one of the weirdest looking body parts in my opinion. It seems as though not much thought was put into them when God created us. XD

Chins is another one. I've seen some really odd looking chins. You get the ones with an indent right down the middle that look sexy though like my boyfriends. XD

EDIT: I swear I didn't copy you Argor. XD I took forever to think about it and when I did post I saw that you wrote the same thing. XD

Last edited:
Lol it's ok Kandy. :awesome:

And I agree feet can look weird sometimes... But its just with certain people. Some people love feet. Some people prefer feet to other anatomy that we'd expect people to prefer more. I'm not one of those people. Feet are feet.. At the end of the day they're just a wad of bone and flesh to help us stand and walk.

I guess we could say toes are weird... Most toes do very little. We could probably do with about 3 toes rather than 5, including a little midget toe at the end that does nothing except inflame red whenever you walk into a door.

Last edited:
In my opinion the ears are pretty strange, specially in old people. XD

I think it depends on the person though. For example, monobrows are weird, some people's feet look wierd, or their nose etc.

Aηgelic Shiηigami;536420 said:
Oh, and dicks. Seriously, they look weired but somehow we gals (and guys!) are attracted to them.

OLOL

Can people please say why they find ,whichever body part they find to be strange, strange?
Otherwise the responses tend to be a little spammish.

Toes, toes are just weird, I don't have a problem with them but apart from football and toe sex what do you need them for? They're sorta just...there. :confused: Toes have always been one of those things I've found weird and pointless >.>

I don't find any particular body part weird looking, although Im not fond of feet, there should be laws against toes, I cant be doing with my OWN feet never mind someone elses. Little toes! There...they are weird, whats the point in them? It wont make a blind bit of difference to my balance and they are jsut these little stumpy things. Ugh litttle toes are naff

I don't find any particular body part weird looking, although Im not fond of feet, there should be laws against toes, I cant be doing with my OWN feet never mind someone elses. Little toes! There...they are weird, whats the point in them? It wont make a blind bit of difference to my balance and they are jsut these little stumpy things. Ugh litttle toes are naff

I hate feet -__-

Uhm id probadly say ears aswell , although i agree wed look even stranger without them. You see some really funny looking ears aswell, and their just their on the side of your head sticking out.

Ears and feet. I can't imagine what we'd all look like without them, but they just look strange. Especially ears, if they're huge they just stick out and are really noticeable, and if they're really teeny tiny, they just look odd O_O

Toes, toes are just weird, I don't have a problem with them but apart from football and toe sex what do you need them for? They're sorta just...there. :confused: Toes have always been one of those things I've found weird and pointless >.>
Balance, innit? Try walking without using them at all. xD

The belly button is weird. Aye, sure, it served a purpose once upon a time but after that, all it does is collect fluff. <_<

Balance, innit? Try walking without using them at all. xD

The belly button is weird. Aye, sure, it served a purpose once upon a time but after that, all it does is collect fluff. <_<

- Belly buttons.. stole it for me, but will give reasons why in #2

1) Ears - I mean I especially think so, because I was the type of person who was an early bloomer type. I went through height changes very fast, puberty very fast, had and still have a deeper voice than most people around.. but my ears it took a while to grow into. I use to have a pretty .. small head before the high school era, and bigger ears but it was not to noticeable by other people. I felt though as if I had to grow my hair a bit longer to lay over them. Yea.. detached ear lobe to non detached? I mean what purpose does that serve? Make me a damn elf while your at it and give me pointed tips! Damn weird if you ask me.

2) Belly Button - Yea ever notice how girls always get ear piercings first then belly button rings second? Well the belly button is like the semi ugliest thing on a human body. I mean whether you have an inny or an outty.. it still is weird as hell to me. I mean I don't see anyone having fetishes for belly buttons out there, I mean since I'm a guy so here's my perspective. If a girl has a good body, whether it be behind or in front (you know what I mean).. or a slimming figure in general .. I never.. linger...no never even think to linger on the belly button. I mean honestly.. they served a purpose as Riku said, but damn why the heck throw something in their to make women a bit imperfect =).

Last edited:
@Xion; My friends think my toes are 'really cute and long' .. i is teh frightened :gasp:

Please put a little more effort into your posts. This isn't the spam section, this is an actual post count section. ^_~

Feet! I loathe, despise and CRINGE at the sight of feet! I mean they have got to be the ugliest things on a human body! And toes? WTF! They're like little stubby fingers on the ends of our feet that are good for what? Oh, stubbing perhaps. Feet make me incredibly squeamish too. My husband loves to pick on me and tease me by shoving his feet in my face and he KNOWS I hate feet. Ugh. So yeah, feet for me. I suppose knees are kinda fucked up looking. They're like these huge balls in the center of your legs and ears...meh, they are kinda weird looking, but I can tolerate 'em.

I have now found the strangest looking body part. Those weird feathery pores on your tongue, especially when you've just woken up and they're all pale yellowy-brown. My grandmother split her tongue in half when she was little - now that is not a delightful sight.
Knees are certainly weird looking, especially when you like pop them in and out and do the kneecap dance :awesome: Just me?Then again, some people might have some really nice looking.. feet. o__o;

I think the human body itself is weird. I mean, if you take your mind off of how used to the general human body you are and start to think about it in.. "some way" (it's unexplainable for me), you might look at it differently.

I hope that made sense.. *facepalm*

I suppose leg/armpit hair doesn't count? It's still really weird though and there's no need for it. >_> And despite how nice and smooth and soft and shapely your body is, ears and toes will always look weird. Toes are just stubby and freakish, and ears are a strange shape. I think man bits look weird too. :gasp:

Back