Strangest Looking Body Part?

Eyebrows... The only reason I can give honestly is because they just move weird sometimes...

Feet and noses. I always hated how feet looked and when people wiggle their toes. Infact, I hate the word "wiggle". Noses are weird because of boogers.. I mean.. we have goo on our faces.. in our noses. Kinda weird when you think about it.

Mmm... *Ponders the question*
Well... I have to say that nose and ears intrigue me the most. Some earlobes are attached to the head... others aren't.. I mean seriously what's that all about? I with I could get detached! Sounds cooler...
And noses... they look normal at first... but then it's just odd the stick out so much. Is that to stick them in jars or something? Is that just me..... =OOO

=>.<=

Feet. They are weired looking, I hate them >.<
Oh, and dicks. Seriously, they look weired but somehow we gals (and guys!) are attracted to them.

Oh umm ... what she said on the first part of the last part only. And I would say the ass looks the weirdest to me .___. >_> their just rather oddly shaped :x

The dick.

It just looks unusual. It's this dangly, muscle, thingy. I'm not complaining about having one or anything. But come on, its funny looking. It looks like an elephant trunk with a hamster fetus attached at the end of it.

Penis's and Vaginas are horrible looking parts. But I'll pick something other than them. For me it's probably feet, I think they're disgusting, they look stupid and a lot of people don't take care of their feet properly so they have crusty skin and ugly toe nails and stuff... ughhh.

A vagina if it has enlarged labia wait whats the plural for more than one labia is it Labiai or Labias haha but noses if someone has a wong nose it looks pretty weird.

Other than a penis or vagina? Definitely the feet. Certain feet are fine, but there are others that you look at and just can't help but stare in confusion, disgust, or some other way. I suppose that rule could apply to the penis and vagina too :hmmm:

I'd definitely have to go with the ear. The whole shape and all that is just.... Odd. I mean, yeah they are useful and all that, but they still have a weird look them. Meh.... Nothing else looks too weird honestly. Maybe the nose is kinda odd. But at least the nose has a somewhat decent shape, while ears are just crazy.

I saw this thread title and my mind immediately turned to genitalia - especially the guys with your crown jewels hanging out like that...

Thinking about it, I suppose most of our body counts are plain bizarre. Take the belly button? The moment we were physically free from the confines of our mothers with the snipping of the umbilical cord, it serves literally no purpose and it only serves as a depository for bacteria and dirt if you neglect to clean it. What about the nipples? Do I need to go on about how strange these sensitive little things are and how much variety there is ranging from shapes, sizes, colours and what the areolae around them can look like?

I agree with the feet answers. Indeed, my hands and fingers may also seem strange by association, but these evolutionary gifts have allowed our ancestors to effectively manipulate the environment around us. It's less the case with our feet except for issues of balance and spreading out weight impact, as well as whatever swimming uses there are, but the most useless seems to be the tiny pinky toes. Look at that worthless little midget. It's the least graceful of the lot. Besides accidentally stubbing it against a door and making you curse in pain for a good few minutes, what use does it have?

Superficially speaking, none of it seems odd to me unless there's some sort of anatomical abnormality. On a more internal perspective there are things that seem irregular such as the scapula or the pituitary gland (the scrotum of the brain). A freakish pathological abnormality that can occur in the human body: teratoma. Research and enjoy.

Aside from the mentioned genitalia... Noses! They're weird. Though having no nose would be even weirder probably. So it's a lose lose situation. Maybe if our mouths were more centred, not having one would probably work :wacky:

Buuut yes. They're very prominent on some people and it's just strange looking

Back