FFIX General Discussion

Even though I already owned the game on Playstation, I caved when it came out and bought it on PC. Never fully finished this game myself, or even got really far. I'm currently in the Ice Cavern, and it's a slow process considering I don't play that often... but I am planning on finishing the game this time.

Can't help but crack up at Steiner-sir-hop-a-lot. :lew:

Even though I already owned the game on Playstation, I caved when it came out and bought it on PC. Never fully finished this game myself, or even got really far. I'm currently in the Ice Cavern, and it's a slow process considering I don't play that often... but I am planning on finishing the game this time.

Can't help but crack up at Steiner-sir-hop-a-lot. :lew:

Yeah he is quite a actor when it comes to that. I find it funny for a Knight from Alexandria to be hopping that way. The game is really interesting if you put attention to it. I finished it when I rented it on a rental game store, which I can't remember the name of it because it was years ago. I managed to get only to disk 3.

I had to buy the game to finish where I left of. I recommend you to take your time to understand the story and finish the game carefully.

Back