FFX General Discussion

I don't really think Yuna was fake crying. I thought that was the first time I really connected with her and took a good look at what she was facing here. And unlike some people, I actually liked blitzball. It was a good distraction when I didn't want to continue with the main game. I've hardly ever lost because I've established such a brilliant team.

But this FF definitely raised the bar for me, for the series as a whole. It had nothing to do with the amazing graphics at the time, but just the fact it had a story with so much emotion and definitely thought it was better than VII.

This is definitely my favorite game of all time. It gives you the "saving the world" theme that you would expect to be worn ragged with RPG's in a way that is enticing and enveloping. The characters are people you become attached to in a big way. I certainly sobbed uncontrollably when I beat the game, thinking "Now what do I do?!". My gaming life had no meaning for about a week until I restarted it.

Going with former posters, I didn't enjoy the villans very much as well. Seymour was creepy, sure, but overall just annoying. I remember thinking my first time through the game in the second battle with him thinking, "How many times do I have to kill you before you actually die?!" Sin seemed like a big gray blob that flys... It would've been cooler if sin took the form of the aeon that the guardian became. Ex: Having the Jecht Aeon flying around and destroying Kilika would have been way cooler and scarier for me. Still, I love the game. I would take on Sin just for a slight chance of heading off to Spira. ;]

this really is a good game worth gatting. rly!!!. i mean the lvl up system was very easy and simple, well probably not of your not patient :P. the FMV are realistic. gameplay was good, magic was good except i barely get enemies into status ailments. bosses were balnaced. i hate fighting yu yevon on how easy it was. then the ending........ROMANTIC..................!!!

Tidus = fagot

worst character in any thing ever wussy cheap awkerd dumb the way he put moves on yuna was pathetic

i'm happy yuna lived at the end i love her.... sexually

Wakka Rikku thing the whole wrong side of the tracks thing has been used way to much

blitzball never worked it out i sucked at math

voice acting was ok but was cheesey at times

battle system great felt like why had no body come up with it till this game

sphere grid loved it but became a grind fest for later side quests

felt like there were some plot wholes that i was hoping 10-2 would fill in but no it just add more of them

blitzball never worked it out i sucked at math

I may be wrong, but I don't think math had anything to do with blitzball. Unless I'm missing something.

Or you're thinking of Sphere Break in X-2 which had everything to do with math.

Final Fantasy 10?

Great game. The sidequests were fun and entertaining, and the game was all around MODERATELY challenging. Like, I would fight a boss once, and if it's harder than usual then I'll try again and beat it (with the exception of Yunalesca! CRAZY!) I got everyone's final weapons (except for Lulu's.. too much work and I'd fail after 35.. hahaha) And because of that fighting Sin took me like.. 5 minutes. And fighting the aeons after was just annoying because I got all of them..

So overall, great game. GREAT story. AMAZING AMAZING climactic ending.

This is the 2nd final fantasy game I seen when i first knew the series,(first was crisis core for 7) and the 5th final fantasy material.(counting movies and spinoffs)I remember back in 2000 or 2001 that rpg games were so fun and this game was still fun at these days,after seeing the full game of this I learned that the past final fantasy games werent like this game unless it would be remade later in the future

I may be wrong, but I don't think math had anything to do with blitzball. Unless I'm missing something.

Or you're thinking of Sphere Break in X-2 which had everything to do with math.

nope blitzball i havn't played 10 in ages i just remember numbers in blitz and thought math

another thing Wakka his voice wanted to chop my ears off

music was pretty good mostly never liked that battle tune and the music lost the epic scale of other notable FFs

and i'll admit even tho it had plot holes the story was pretty well constructed say for a few annoying non-player characters and tidus

This was great game and still ranks as one of my all time faves i cant think of any thing that i disliked about it sure the story took some getting around but that just drove me to want to understand it more and in doing so it gave me great incite into death and the sacrifices we can make for each other

l forgot how much i liked blitzball l played 5 matches today and won them all pretty convincingly! the fighting system on this has just one minor flaw it should have been Real-time combat, it's not realistic to be able to go and make a sandwich and still have your guys just standing there undamaged

I'm actually currently replaying X (for the 3rd time?) I took like, a week and a half break from it after I got inside Sin XD.

Anyways, I actually thought this game was great. Like Busta said on the first page, I love the bond and connection Yuna and Tidus made throughout the game. They're so adorable together x] 'Cause Yuna is just so innocent in X.

I loved the characters (aside from Seymour but, the playable characters) I think they were pretty unique in battle (though when you get to a certain point they can cross paths and learn other things) But still, I thought it was a neat thing. I liked the sphere grid just because of that so everyone could (if you so desired to)

Seymour was annoying :ffs: Eeeck. His voice and the fact he wanted to get with Yuna >_> that creeper. He wasn't even a challenge to me even through the first time around.

Overall, great story and characters.

:)

Blitz was also a fun mini-game. (y)

Nothing sticks out ....the game was too short.

It was a great game! Not perfect, but i wouldnt change it.
Maybe stop them from creating the sequel. A prequel would of been ideal!

Nothing sticks out ....the game was too short.

It was a great game! Not perfect, but i wouldnt change it.
Maybe stop them from creating the sequel. A prequel would of been ideal!

True.........if they created a sequel they would have to use the same world as it had in FFX-2............that would mean Zanarkand would remain a tourist hotspot.........plus other stuff including characters like Leblanc and Gippal..........So I think the best move if they ever consider anything else for this game would be a prequel with Auron,Braska and Jecht...........and maybe the war between Zanarkand and Bevelle plus Lenne and Shuyin,as well as Yunalesca............But that was thousands of years ago.

Whenever I play FFX I wish there was a way for Lulu and Tidus to hook up....I mean, how cool wouldn't that be?! Seriously, you have to consider that the thought of Tidus and Lulu together is epic! :O
I feel that Yuna and Tidus have more of a brother-sister relationship....despite the making out and "I love you"-thing.
The only thing I hate about the game are the guados. They creep me out....but I guess that's a charm. :(

Whenever I play FFX I wish there was a way for Lulu and Tidus to hook up....I mean, how cool wouldn't that be?! Seriously, you have to consider that the thought of Tidus and Lulu together is epic! :O
I feel that Yuna and Tidus have more of a brother-sister relationship....despite the making out and "I love you"-thing.
The only thing I hate about the game are the guados. They creep me out....but I guess that's a charm. :(

It's a bit too late for Lulu and Tidua.............In FFX-2 Lulu and Wakka both have a child............

And the guado's yeah they are kinda weired so are the ronso's.............

Would of been kind of fucked up if they had a playable guado in the story.............

In other main FF's they tend to always have someone from another race from within the same world.

RAGE!!! :rage:
Argh! The Final Fantasy X I bought recently is broken. I made it to the Farplane and Tidus looks around and says "What the...?" then it keeps repeating over and over again. Has this happened to anyone else? What do I do?????

I presume the disc has a scratch...

RAGE!!! :rage:
Argh! The Final Fantasy X I bought recently is broken. I made it to the Farplane and Tidus looks around and says "What the...?" then it keeps repeating over and over again. Has this happened to anyone else? What do I do?????

Here in the US some game shops have a scratch remover device they can use.....but it costs you a couple of dollars to get it done.....or you can buy a device that does it....or just buy another copy of the game.

So look to see if you can find a scratch on the disc.

I've completed this game before so it's no big deal........

I've got a Platinum FFX.................

I can do sidequests and all that...............but I got a problem?

Whenever I try fight sin it crashes and also someone from youtube had the same exact crash with a platinum disc...............

When I fight sin on the airship all I see is Yuna's head moving up and down...........I need to fight sin so I can do the battle arena sidequests and capture some mosters from inside sin...................any way round this or do I gotta buy a new copy?

You need an exploder PS2 Shade.......with it you can access rooms from 340 different areas
areas with having access to the air ship or progressing through the story!

$20 on ebay.......9 pounds l think?

i had a fail copy of FFX but i recently got it again damn those monster arena bosses are hard hes a good question who dislikes or likes blitz ball and for what reasonXD

Back