[V2] Which FF Game are you currently playing?

Daenerys

The Last Dragon
Veteran
Gil
Please tell us about which FF Game you're currently playing. Posts such as "FFVII =D" or "ffix" are discouraged, and will be deleted as spam. Please try to elaborate on your posts. Tell us what made you play the game, how far you are in the game, etc.

Final Fantasy Tactics A2: Grimoire of the Rift
It's pretty good so far, I like the law system thing that if you abide you get rewards, the graphics are nice, the quests/storyline are entertaining and the battle system is good. Can't wait to progress further.
smile1.gif

:awesome:

Well... I'm in the middle of a lot of them at the moment. I'd be playing FFVII if I could get my hands on the first disk. My uncle was nice enough to accidently sit on it and break it. In FFVIII I'm on disk 2, Liberation of Balamb. Having trouble with the Fujin/Rajin fight after you fight Rajin and the 2 guards.

on FFIX I'm on Disk 3 right after you get rid of the mist. Like I cant figure out how to get that castle to come out of the sand

on FFX I'm stuck at one of the very end fights. The one where you hop on Sin and his Giga Drain or whatever starts charging as you attack him. I just can't kill him before he wipes me out.

on FFX-2... ugh I dont even know where I am. I think... yeah I'm stuck at the fight with Baralai after Bahamut.

on FFXII I'm at a part where you are on some airship or some crap fighting like 3 Judges.

haha yes I tend to get bored with some games and go try to conquer other games in the process :)

FFV ROCKS

I'm playing FF5 and I'm in world 3 where Reina joins again. The game is great I love it. I'm putting it on my top 5 final fantasy games. Also I'm playing ff7 forever. Have been since it came out. I like morphing enemies into sources until I got 255 for all my stats. hmm I quit ff12 when all I had to do really was complete bestiary and fish. So yeah I'm not much into the games as I have been but I play every now and then.

FFVI, only started not that far through. HAD been playing IX, but decided to leave so I can play everything again in order. SO after I'm gonna play VII, then VIII, then IX, then X, then XII.

Also MGS1 lol.

Got 2 games on the go, not that Ive sniffed either of them for weeks becasue I cba

FFXII: All I have left to do is train for Omega & Yiazmat. Oh and complete the bestiary and get the last few sky pirate medals. But I turned it off in a huff when I coudn't get the effing concurence one. It's nigh on IMPOSSIBLE

Also

FFTA

Shit game is shit. I couldnt even say how far I was because its just one mission after another with its gay rules. I recently got Ultima (Ithink) if that narrows down where I am. Don't think Il bother completeing this one tbh

At the moment, I'm playing Crystal Chronicles: Echoes of Time for the Wii.

Please tell us about which FF Game you're currently playing. Posts such as "FFVII =D" or "ffix" are discouraged, and will be deleted as spam. Please try to elaborate on your posts. Tell us what made you play the game, how far you are in the game, etc.

Please bear this in mind, thank you ^^

Final Fantasy Tactics: The War of the Lions.

I got this game a few months ago, but this is the first time I've played it. So far I've been playing for about an hour and a half, I've only had three battles so far. I'm finding it quite enjoyable so far, the battle system is kind of confusing but I think I'll gradually get the hang of it.

At the moment i've got four on the go, Final Fantasy on the PSP: I've just beaten the evil man who's name begins with A and restored the elf prince, now im on my way to the dwarves. Final Fantasy IV on the DS: Im working my way up to saving Rosa after you get the earth crystal but im training its soo hard in that place. Final Fantasy VII on the PSone of course: I started again recently and im in the sewers after you dress up as a girl and trick the don and finally Final Fantasy X: I have to do the bevelle cloister of trails and its so tedious i really cba. Anyone else playing Final fantasy on the psp because i wanna know weather you think its worth the buy or not? or weather FF2 on the psp is better.

What Final Fantasy game aren't I playing at the moment. XD

Nah I would say the one I'm working on the most at the moment is FFVII: Dirge of Cerberus.

However, I am also playing these games on the side:

FFVIII
FFX-2
FFXII

I really need to find more time to complete all of my games before my time is up on this planet. XD

Im on FFX at the moment, trying to 100% the PAL version. Im currently just past Via Purifico at the Maclania Campsite ;]

I'm actually playing FFX-2 at the moment :awesome:

I wanted a fun, daft little game to play for the last few days or so of the holidays, one I can continue to play when I go back to college. And, considering that the last time I picked up FFX-2 - about a year or two ago - I hated it, I'm actually REALLY enjoying myself this time! I'm just going on a world tour of Spira first before I do any of the missions. Yuna's got two more spells to learn before she's mastered Black Mage too ^^

I remember saying I hated the battle system last time I played it, I've changed my mind, it's actually really fun ^^

I've been replaying a few FF games when I have the time:

I'm playing FF IV although it's been so long I can't remember where I am. I love the game though and my brother just bought me the SNES version.

I've been playing FFV and I'm at the part with the floating ruins (I think). I'm really enjoying V as well. I love the job system.

I was playing VI but just couldn't get into it. I may pick it up again one day.

I'm playing through VIII again. I didn't care that much for the game the first time I played but I thought I'd give it another shot. I'm on disk 2 now right before the battle with NORG. Disk 2 kind of drags though. -_-

I started playing through FFX again as well. This is another one I disliked the first time but I think it's due to the horrid voice acting, tbh. I'm really enjoying the gameplay and I love the battle system. It has really pretty scenery too. xD And I think the people in X look way more like people than they did in XII.

At the moment i've got four on the go, Final Fantasy on the PSP: I've just beaten the evil man who's name begins with A and restored the elf prince, now im on my way to the dwarves. Final Fantasy IV on the DS: Im working my way up to saving Rosa after you get the earth crystal but im training its soo hard in that place. Final Fantasy VII on the PSone of course: I started again recently and im in the sewers after you dress up as a girl and trick the don and finally Final Fantasy X: I have to do the bevelle cloister of trails and its so tedious i really cba. Anyone else playing Final fantasy on the psp because i wanna know weather you think its worth the buy or not? or weather FF2 on the psp is better.

Im on chaos for FFI for PSP, id say its worth it if you havnt played either FF2 or FFI but u hav then dont waste the money.

back on topic, I'm currently playing FF8 on my ps2 and FF1 on my PSP. Im liking FF8 so far, gameplay isnt hard once u no how to use the junction system well, im on the 2nd disc 1/4 of the way through. Story is kinda confusing but im sure everything will be cleared up. I also lik how everything connects :)

i am currently playing final fantasy 3.

Please put a bit more effort in your post, not only is the thread asking which game you are playing, but also perhaps where you are upto or what you think of the game so far etc ^_^

FFX - Seeing as FFIX still won't work with me, I had to go back to this. I'm so overpowered with Auron and some others, Seymour Flux was a walkover.

FFTA2 - Fancied doing some more missions again. Want to buy more some weapons, I has teh moneyz!

The DS remake of FFIV. Last event I remember taking place was meeting Palom and Porom. I haven't touched the game for a while--the DS has so much stuff I want to play--but I haven't given up yet.

ff7

Im playing ff7 at the moment, first time as well, im also playing all in order, already played 10 years ago, still one of my favs, Im on disc 2 in ff7 its f+++++ brilliant!!!

Back