[V2] Which FF Game are you currently playing?

At this moment, I am playing Chrono Trigger... But when I am done with that, I will start a new adventure (again) (maybe) on Final Fantasy Anniversary Edition (PSP) just because of the nostalgia feeling and the lack of any other ideas >_>

I've started replaying FFIII, since I loaded up my old file, had no idea where the hell I was, or what to do, and I kept getting owned >__> new file was needed.

I loathe the game, absolutely loathe it, however, it's somewhat compellingly addictive. I keep getting annoyed with it, but it's a fun FF to pick up for short bursts. Even if it's just 5 minutes of training. It's a great FF to play on the move xD

right now im playing ffVIII again....
i still am in disk 1, i just got irvine and am heading to Deling City
but i was power leveling and im lvl. 58 with squall already xD

Currently playing Final Fantasy X-2.

Still at a horrible place in the game. I've nearly finished. I'm in desperate need of my walkthrough to help me through this dodgy bit of the game though. <_<

I shall start up Crisis Core soon I'm thinking. I've been so lazy for the past...year? XD

I'm currently doing a Low Level Challenge for FFXII. I'm just before Mateus and I need to do some training. Dustia is boring as heck >_>
I also have an uber-powerful save at the Great Crystal, just after Ultima. I'm trying to get to Omega MKXII and finish that damn Wyrmhero Blade >_>

I'm currently playing Tactics Advance 2 on the DS. I skipped the first one on the Gameboy, so I have a lot of catching up to do!

I noticed that there are no forums dedicated to the handheld games. Is there a plan to include them in the future, or are they considered just spin-offs?

I loved the original Tactics Advance, and the original Tactics. How is the second one edvella?
Right now, I'm playing through FFIX again. About to hit Oeilvert and own the boss with my ridiculously overpowered characters (for that time in the game). xD

playing ff1 and then probably ff4
i'm thinking of buying ff tactics from the psn as well...

I wasn't going to get XII: Revenant Wings for DS, but then I found it for a low price and couldn't resist, so that's what I'm playing now. It's fun enough to keep me playing so far (I just started it), but I'm not crazy about the battle system and the lack of strategy involved.

I intend to replay VIII and VII at some point soon.

Currently playing through IV. Actually in the middle of a marathon playing each game from 1-12 to get ready for dissidia.

U have just inspired me to put in FFVIII right NOW! *rips ISO, opens up epsxe* I had been firing up Xenogears when I have the time. :) FFVIII is my fav, but I can't get myself to do the same leveling up as I did when I 1st got it.

im playing final fantasy 6 right now ^^ because i havent played it in a long time and i just wanted to play it again :)

I'm on FFIV right now, just got Cid and the Airship. Sadly, this is as far as I have ever been in FFIV, but I am well on the way to correcting that.

I started a new game on FFVIII a couple of days ago, but it didn't work too well on my PS3. I'm currently playing Morrowind on my Xbox, so I'd like to finish that and pack my Xbox away before I dig out my PSX. I like to keep things tidy.

I just started a new game+ on ffiv and i'm thinking about going back to ff III and getting the extras. :)

FFiv was AMAZING.

Beating Final Fantasy IX again.

I just beat my PC version of VII (With all the mods to make it better).

After IX, I might give IV on the DS another go. I got stuck on a boss and "punished" the game by not playing it. >.>;;

Beating Final Fantasy IX again.

I just beat my PC version of VII (With all the mods to make it better).

After IX, I might give IV on the DS another go. I got stuck on a boss and "punished" the game by not playing it. >.>;;

You should give it another go. It's quite good. :)

What boss was that, anyway?

I'm playing A2 grimiore of the rift although for some reason luso dosn't seem to really care about going home but terribly addfictive like the original.

I'm playing VII, and I'm about to start IX.
I'm bored with VII though and if it's the same with IX
then I'm just going to play VIII again.

Back