[V2] Which FF Game are you currently playing?

FFIX because it's been a while and I wanted to re-live my favourite game.

Crisis Core because my brother is visiting for a bit and he has it. I played it before and liked it. Also on his PSP I play FFT-Lion's War 'cause I haven't played it but heard it was an awesome remake.

Last edited:
i recently bought a new slim line ps2 cause my ps2 games wouldnt work on my ps3 so im currently on my way through ff x and then going to play ff XII:P:P:P

Im replaying IX, and VIII currently. I've beaten VII through XII and because i IX is my favorite, I just decided to replay it. I just beat Lich in Memoria, and have plans to defeat Ozma before I face kuja.

please take note of the first post in the thread guys, this is the second time ive had to post in here now, all future posts not elaborating on what they are playing where they are what they think so far etc will be deleted, cheers me dears :awesome:

Last edited:
None atm since my FF7 broke on me yesterday : / (Waiting for new copy from ebay) And i cba to play the other's. :(

Right now, I am playing FFX. I just beat Seymore Omnis (finally) and now I'm gonna go try to get some more ultimate weapons activated. I know I'm not close, but I have lots of free time.

Crisis Core. Decided to go against the Hard Mode. So far, I've just suffered the aftermath of complacency when I decided not to save the game before going against Ifrit.

Was praying so hard for a DMW which never came and got wiped out by his ridiculous damage after a while. One combo from him tears me down to less than half health! Should have been more prepared. Sigh.

ATM i am playing FFVII, FFXI, Tactics ,FFX, and FFXII, I am a final fantasy collector, and i am skipping around some but i really want FFVIII

Currently playing FFX, and a little of FFIX. I'm really loving the battle style in FFX and just getting my head around the sphere grid system again.

Currently FF7 and Dirge of cerberus (trying my best to like it)

Then again, im ALWAYS playing ff7 :P

FFXII: Revenant Wings

It's a really enjoyable game so far, I haven't got that far but from what I've played it's shaping up to be a great game, the battle system is brilliant, the stroyline is pretty good and the missions are great. The Chapter 3-2 when you have only Vaan is proving to be a bitch but oh well >.>

Currently playing FFVI and FFVII. FFVI is for when I'm out and about, or in long car journeys. And FFVII is something I've been wanting to replay for ages, and since I have no homework anymore, it's the perfect time to do so ^^

I've just got up to the returners hideout in FFVI, and I have to do the whole Wall Street thing in FFVII now ^^

I am currently playing no Final Fantasy at the moment. With school and sports work outs I sadly don't have much time to play any video game. Just relaxing in front of my computer, ya know? But I do plan on playing Tactics A2 and dabbling with IX some more. Maybe try a new party (Zidane, Quina, Steiner, and Vivi), rather than my usual (Zidane, Vivi, Garnet, Eiko)? I left off on Mount Gulug in my current game. But I also might give playing a beat the game in under ten gameplay hours, or some other kind of challenge.

I want to get my hands on Dissidia. And I also can't wait until Final Fantasy XIII and Versus XIII come out. I'll probably then spend a good month just playing those games and doing very little of anything else... yeah...

I am currently playing Final Fantasy X-2. I must say that I can not beat Dark Baralai he is like impossible. Yeah so I would love to get further but seeing as after baralai you fight dark Baralai who pisses me off. The gullwings are fun to play as. But 3 girls and much less characters than X.

Currently FF7 and Dirge of cerberus (trying my best to like it)

Then again, im ALWAYS playing ff7 :P

Sounds familiar. :gasp: :wacky:

At the moment I'm re-playing FFVII *for the 1999999,0000000,0000000 time, and I'm just entering Kalm for the first time, after you leave Midgar. Meaning; Flashback time!

FFX, because Mum rented it out and I only have a week to soak it all in. Heh. Soak. Tiduuus <3~
I'm just past the bit where I fall off Rikku's ship. I remember when I first played the game I was like .. why isn't she wearing clothes. ;_;

Am currently playing Eternal Sonata on Xbox 360 I just wanted to play an RPG and i've had it for ages so i thought what the heck!!!! i might as well play it

Threads asking which FF game you are playing, there is a thread in rocket town you can discuss all other games flower :awesome:

Last edited:
Back