Short or Long Hair?

SongstressDagger

The Canary is a Symbol of my inner Feelings For Fr
Gil
Heyy Guys I wanna start a new thread Containing the debate about Garnet's hair....Peope like or dont like her Short Hair and thinks she looks uglier..people like or dont like her long hair..in my opinion i think she looks beautiful with both long and short..but i cant decide whats better either
I loved her long elegant hair..Its soo pretty..But think about it...When she had her short hair she was happy..when she had her long hair she always looked to sad and depressed..Remeber..Garnet cut her hair as a symbol of a new...She wanted to start living the way she thought would be best and also a symbol of being a better and stronger queen..Bascially a big change..so she cut her hair..So what do you guys think?

THE LONG HAIR
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=geIpeplCvL8
Long hair:
iiiii.jpg

uuuu.jpg

00014-1.jpg

THE HAIR CUT
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nwG0BlECTaI
SHORT HAIR:
00016-1.jpg

ff9fmv501-1.jpg

Last edited:
I haven't played FFIX as yet, so my opinion may change.

I prefer her long hair. Short hair is not a good look on women. =/ It's one of those things that define a woman from a man. I mean did she really have to cut her beautiful hair just to prove a point of change. >_<

Just changing would have been enough. Don't go making yourself ugly now. =0

Why take her anger out on her hair? Her hair didn't make her sad and weak now did it? Silly if you ask me. >_< However, just my opinion.

I liek her with them both, although I think she looks better with longer hair...although she looks more carefree with the shorter hair, Im not sure if its just the picture you see in the menu or anything, but I really liek that image xD

I know when I first saw her chop it off I was like nooo, but, meh, I liek them both. She certainly doesn't look uglier with short hair, but I guess thats just preference, my hairs getting to long and I reallly wanna hack it off xD

I dont think she was taking any anger out on her hair either, she just wanted a change, so much had happened to her that I guess she just wanted something new - inside and out. I can't explain what I mean, but I know what I mean :wacky:

She is gorgeous with both, though I like her with short hair much better. I think it just suits her personality a lot better.

I liked her better with longer hair, but she looks so much happier with shorter hair. Especially on the party screen pictures.

I think the fact it was such a shocking change was symbolic of what a big change it was for Garnet.

I think she looks better with long hair. For me, short hair on chicks just doesnt look cool.

Well, when she first cut her hair I felt it looked really awkward. But that was because I was just so used to the long hair by then that it was like that.

Once I got used to it I started to feel that they both fit her rather well. It was almost like with long hair I see her as the Royal Garnet persona and with short hair I see her as her Street-wise Dagger persona.

Which fits, because at the end of the game she had long hair again and she was back to being princess/queen Garnet.

Well, Garnet's character design is pretty regardless of hair style. I do think the back of her outfit looks kind of displeasing to me, so the long hair at least covered that up... But I can't complain if a character cuts her hair symbolically... Even if it looks kinda ugly.

The back of her hair when it's long looks awful, plus I don't like the way it goes past her arse, see, if it were just past shoulder length and thinned out about with some highlights her long her looks great. Although the short hair looks good, the fringe is great on both but more so on the shorter the back of it isn't right, you don't get a nicely cut back like that just by a clean cut with a pair of scissors. :awesome:
Can we have medium length option? >.> If not I'll go for long >.>

Garnet looks good with both =D.
Personally though, I think she looked better with longer hair. but it could be just cos I like longer hair in general.
I think (when I first saw it) I was like "WHA-WHAT'S SHE DOING?!" It was pretty shocking and unexpectedly kind of like if you had uber long hair and someone shaved it all off. Kind of miss having that hair huh? Even though It wasn't my hair I still missed it. xD.
Guess trying something different ain't bad either :monster:
Ahhh whatevers she's still beautiful xD

I like Garnet with the short hair. I like long hair in general, but for her, short hair looks prettier. I think due to the fact that she cut her hair after deciding to let go of her sadness and start taking on her responsibilities, so it's kind of a symbolic gesture. It also makes her look younger and more carefree.

I think the cutting of her hair was an important part of the game, it showed she was moving on from her past and read to become the queen. Either way i preffered it short aswell simply on th basis that it looked better and her picture in the main menu looked better aswell, she is actually happy .

I think her long hair was pretty, but she was much prettier with short it. It symbolized her ridding of her old self; starting anew.

Well, when she first cut her hair I felt it looked really awkward. But that was because I was just so used to the long hair by then that it was like that.

Once I got used to it I started to feel that they both fit her rather well. It was almost like with long hair I see her as the Royal Garnet persona and with short hair I see her as her Street-wise Dagger persona.

Which fits, because at the end of the game she had long hair again and she was back to being princess/queen Garnet.

I couldnt agree with you more
but still i have hair almost as long as hers xD
sso i cant say i hate her long hair
and yeah short hair is for men..and some girls cut it as short as men does..except Garnet

definitly long hair is better. girls should always have long hair. still garnet looked ok with short hair, but a lot better with long hair

Both are very pretty on her,but I really like her long hair better. She looked so elegant with long hair,but at times she could look carefree. And even though she cut her hair to start anew,in the end, it was back long again. So I think she prefers her long hair also.

And my hair is as long as hers,so I guess that's one reason why I love her long hair so much. Although I can say,having long hair can be such a pain at times. That's what I always tell people who compliment me on my long hair. But I really do love it being long.

Long hair. I have always preferred it. But I also prefer "Garnet" to "Dagger", and
"Sarah"
to "Garnet" so I suppose I like the regal, elegant look of the longer hair.

Short hair. It symbolizes her moving on from her depression, and even though it grows back long art the end, she did seem a whole lot happier just from slicing it off.

Back